Can't see my new content?

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by Vegi, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

This may sound like a stupid question but previously when I clicked on 'My Content' it would show me all the threads I'd replied to and the updates to them (so I'd know which had new posts and which hadn't).

Now I can't; 'My Content' just shows my posts, not the updates.

Am I being thick or is there another way to do this now please? All I want to know is which threads have been updated with new replies since I last came on, not ever thread updated since I last came on.

Thanks,

Vegi

2. Hello Vegi ,

Following link shall let you reach Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 21.07.37.png

Because of the transfer numbers may not seem odd but if you mark forums read once , numbers shall display correct in future.

3. Cheers dude, but that's showing me all new content, not just the stuff I've replied to.

Are you saying I should mark as read once and then it will just show my stuff?

4. @Vegi
    Are you still having issues with this or are you good to go now?

5. The only issue I have noticed so far is that likes on a post don't go past 5. This only happens on tablets and phones. It's doesn't bother me, but I thought I should report it anyways.

Edit: Also, there are double post's sometimes.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You are referring to what you can see, correct? You can only see 5 likes?

7. Yeah, you can only see 5 but there are still more. So I guess it doesn't matter.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I don't know if they can do anything about it but it is definitely worth looking at. Thanks for letting us know.

@Lizard King :)

9. Yeah dude, all good. I use the attachment function now for posting pics, seems media won't show but I'm content.

Thanks for all the help guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.