Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't see crystals, but smells really good...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DIPSCHMIDT, Nov 19, 2010.

1. So today I copped a 3.6 from a new dealer. Shit ran me $60. I have no problem paying 50-60 for an eighth if it's really good stuff, but I can't see that many crystals in this sack. I see a lot of red hairs, and it smells good, really good, kind of a zesty smell. The guy told me it was some "super sour OG," but I don't have much experience with kush so I don't really know what the characteristics of kush are normally. The weed is fluffy and dense at the same time, if that makes sense, and like I said, can't see many crystals but I see a lot of red hairs. Is this stuff the real deal, or did I get jipped? Of course I will test it out tonight, which I'm excited about, but I was just wondering ahead of time... Thanks guys.

2. only one way to find out

post pics

3. Yeah man its probably extremely fire

4. here are some pictures...
    (sack is bigger than it looks. like i said, very nice zesty smell :smoke: )

[​IMG]

5. my guess is dank. some of the best weed ive had was dutch passion and its basically a nug of red hairs

6. dutch passion is a seed company out of holland not a strain/variety, and to the op looks like someone ran your buds through a tumbler for the keif....i wouldn't pay 60 for an 1/8th of anything but thats me.

7. So do you think that would dramatically make a difference as far as how high I'd get off of a bowl or two?

8. damn what's the prob man, just light up a test run, describe what you feel, tell us.
    how's weight? dense and 3.6 should look like a mobile phone.

9. #9 gone4good, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
    if they ran the buds through a tumbler yes it would dramatically decrease the potency...this is common practice with commercial growers/dealers..I have witnessed it firsthand.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqFyg0edj1Q[/ame][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6Ti__d1hQ&feature=related[/ame]