Can't remember the name of this game, please help =[

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Glassworks, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Ok so i remember playing this game, for i think playstation 2, where your character is a vampire.

In the game you can pick up various weapons, and have several powers such as climbing walls and turning into mist to walk through gates and shit, and you can feed on people from a distance or close up, when you feed from a distance you kinda like stick your arm out towards the person and blood just shoots out of them into your mouth.

I think there was 2 or 3 in the series, for some reason im thinking the name Kane was in the title but im not sure.

it was a DAMN good game someone help me out =[

EDIT: nvm, just found it on my own, the Legacy Of Kain series, fucking ill if anyones played it.

2. gotta try it

3. seriously, get Blood Omen 2, Soul Reaver 2, and Defiance.

those are the 3 more recent ones ( all the others i haven't played, they're pre-ps2) fucking outstanding story and gameplay.

4. yea you are thinking of blood omen 2, dope shit, still got it. i first started playing blood omen for the ps1 and got soul reaver after. then one day noticed they had blood omen 2 soul reaver 2 and legacy of kaine defiance it whatever... grabbed em all, still one of my favorite games

5. i now massively regret selling my ps2, i would go out and buy these games again if i could =/ i heard a rumor they might be making a new one within the next few years which would be awesome

6. is the vampire a girl? if so then it sounds like bloodrayne

7. nah its not bloodrayne, Legacy of Kain.

8. i played something like that for ps1.
    but it was trash because the instructions weren't clear, leaving me with no where to go.

i forgot the name. but i wouldn't recommend it.

9. I want the original Soul Reaver so fucking bad. :mad: I remember playing it on Dreamcast back in the day and thought it was the most badass video game i'd ever seen. I wish i could play it again..

10. #10 nicnac370, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    this is the game i'm talking bout.

11. Maybe Blade? think they made a game out of that movie.