Can't remember a book

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedasfuck, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I read this book when I was in high school. I really want to read it again. It was about some kid who got kicked out of his house and moved in with his old teacher that sold bad drugs. The teacher helped him get back into school I believe. I Also remember in the book the kid stealing marijuana plants and something about getting caught in a bear trap and falling in a river. Also There was something about some glasses from a kid that fought in the civil war. There also MAY have been the word "world" in the title. I'm pretty sure the book cover was a picture of a mobile home.

That is all the information I know, if you have ANY idea what the book is please give me a suggestion. I've been all over google typing in keywords but can't find anything.

2. you blazedasfuck bro

3. Breaking Bad? Idk I just saw the first episode of the first season yesterday but that sounds pretty spot on no idea if there is a book though.

4. kindddaaaa sounds like Catcher in the Rye.. but not exactly

5. Breaking bad isn't a book man haha, good effort though.

Not catcher in the rye either. I see where you got the idea from though. This book is in a country setting, and the kid wasn't in a mental hospital.

6. Even some suggestions on how I could find the title of the book would be great. I don't know why I can't remember the name, I remember the plot so damn good.

7. I tried doing alot of google searches. Breaking Bad and parenting forums are preventing me from finding the book.

You could look up the cirriculum for your school board. If the book is no longer in the cirriculum look up archives of the old cirriculum on search engines, or look up school board amendments/board votes on the old cirriculum.

Edit: ^ He got it.

8. Walt doesn't make jesse go back to school or move in with him...:confused:

9. [quote name='"Window Frame"']

Edit: ^ He got it.[/quote]

She* But you couldn't have known ;)

10. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']

Holy shit, I can't believe you found it. Did you read it or just get lucky on google or something?[/quote]

Luck. Just typed "boy, teacher, bear trap, and drugs" into Google.

The first result was this post and the second was from amazon.

11. Ha it does sound like catcher of the rye if he was a stoner with a twist!