Can't Post?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by crazy Steve, Apr 22, 2010.

1. For the last day or so I've been trying to post my grow journal in Indoor Growing but whenever I hit Submit New Thread I just get a blank white screen with the url http://forum.grasscity.com/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=662. A little help please? I've tried posting it with both Firefox and IE and I get the same results.

2. Log out, clear your cookies and log back in. If that doesn't work, you might have a title that's too long or maybe you are doing a long copy/paste. You might want to post it with a short title/post and then edit the title/post.

Let me know if none of that helps. We also have a bunch of these threads in this forum so you might want to search and see if there are any other suggestions from users that encounter this.

It's a glitch that will be fixed with the upgrade/update but I know it's annoying.

3. The title trick worked, thanks a bunch! :smoking:

4. You're welcome. I'm glad it worked. :)

5. i keep getting the message that a security token is missing and i need to contact admin, but when i try i cant cuase i use vista. what should i do?

6. #6 Dreadnought, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Having this problem also.

Edit: Nothing is working.

:(

7. Usually if it says you are missing a security token, you need to log out, clear cookies and log back in. Please try that. :)

8. I can not make a thread either i tried the clear cookies and everything : /

9. You don't have a semi-long title or a long copy/paste action going on? If not, try making a thread in this forum to see what happens.

It's a glitch...and it's one that's driving me nuts. I can't wait for the update so these glitches will be gone.

Are you getting white-paged? Or are you getting an error?

10. Nop its not a long title or copy and pasting and i am getting a white page : /

11. It worked when i made one on this section humm

12. arrrrgggghhhhhh this is driving me nuts!
    i'm getting the white page too. no matter what i try. here's my post

Title: Smoking cooked weed?

so i melted 3/4 stick of butter in a pot over a pot of boiling water. added probably around 1.5-2g's of chron. i just picked it apart, no grinder. then stirred and let it simmer for about 25 minutes. then i strained it and refrigerated it for 55 minutes. then put the butter in some mac n cheese. it was pretty good, but i was so high i couldn't really tell if it even did anything lol.

then today i refrigerated the soggy weed i had strained out of the butter to dry it out.
    I just smoked a miniature bowl, got a slight head buzz. it didn't affect my body or thoughts at all though. The buzz lasted about 30 minutes. Tasted really wierd, but it was ok. especially for so little.
    The after affects are a lot like how you feel after smoking a cigar.

I was gonna ask if you'd get anything outa smoking the strained weed, but i figured it out if anyone was interested.

Grasscity Deals Near You