Can't post

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Hercules, Nov 23, 2009.

1. im currently trying to post a thread in the apprentice tokers forums and its not letting me. it doesnt say anything it just loads (after i click on "post thread") and then just keeps loading and doesnt do anything. it just started doing this today and i have no idea what the deal it. my post has a pic in it and i use photobucket to host my pics. idk if that has anything to do with it or not.

2. and considering that i just posted this thread just now im thinking that the problem is photobucket. :rolleyes:

3. Try posting again now that you've posted this.

4. nope still wont work. i think its photobucket thats causing the problem :confused:

5. That's kinda weird. You should as a mod or something, because I've used photobucket before and it worked.

6. well photobucket has worked for me in the past too but today was the first time i wasnt able to post anything.

7. Are you only posting pics? Are you using a long title? What about a copy/paste?

8. it is something related to our used plugins and template issues with vbulletin, it will be something I will need to fix when we upgrade to vblltin 4.0 , it's very irritating feature, I know, but i should try to use shorter titles and as less copy/pasting as possible, it seems it is related to the nono loading of new posts/threads.

SJ

9. Oh ok thanks!