BUG Can't Post to Indoor Growing or First Time Marijuana Growers

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by imnewhereroastme, May 21, 2022.

1. I don't know what to do. There's nothing in the post that violates the rules, but still it pops up with an error at the top of the screen.

"The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

2. This is the post that can't be created. Let me know if I violated the rules and I'll change the post. :)

Attached Files:

• pic.png
      pic.png
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
  3. Are we allowed to post youtube links?

4. Your settings are fine.

Have you been trying to post links? You mentioned YouTube links. Did you try to add one to the post. Sometimes links can cause issues with new members.

If all else fails, post it in this forum and I'll move it to the appropriate forum for you.

5. Yeah I did try to post a youtube link to show the plant. I tried removing it, but ever since it hasn't been letting me do it lol.

6. I tried it again, and would you know it, it worked! Thank you for your time RMJL. :)

• Like Like x 1