Can't penetrate my wife

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hewey171, Dec 29, 2016.

1. This may be a weird topic but here we go. My wife and I got married 2 months ago. We both were virgins and waited til our wedding to have sex. When I went to penetrate her, my penis wouldn't go in. We have tried several other times, but it seems no matter what position we are in, I can't penetrate her. I have about a 5" penis and normal girth. Is it me, or is it something on her end?

2. Does it hurt you or what? I have a foreskin and sex would hurt the first couple of times. After a few times raw dogging you should be penetrating that V with ease. I would use condoms because it made my penis slide in easier with all the lube and such. Just gotta thrust that guy in there with everything you got man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Her hymen. Has it been broken yet? If not you need to force it in. Get in it gently as normal then you may need to give a little force full push to break it. It will hurt, it may bleed. But it's worth It

• Like Like x 2
  4. Can you get a finger in her??

5. let her ride you and don't forget, alot of foreplay and a good setting for it, I would also suggest coconut oil as extra lubricant, it's good for the skin and has antibacterial proprieties, unlike regular lubricant
    Eat her pussy out

I have a big penis and it has been a problem in my past relationship until they get used to it

6. I have been raped by several virgins I have never had a problem.

Oh wait, you mean those kind of virgins........

7. I always use a condom. She is on birth control but doesn't want me raw dogging. It doesn't hurt me at all. Lots of foreplay, I eat her out all the time. I can generally put two fingers in without her saying it hurts

8. Bend her over and pop dat cooch.

• Like Like x 2
  9. If this is real..

She's probably not wet because she is nervous. Sometimes that makes it difficult to slip it in because the meat flaps stick together. She has three holes down there you want to start off with the middle one.

Do your husbandly duty and put your mouth on that sweet virginal pie. Since she's unmounted you won't be putting your mouth where another wiener has been (no a deal breaker but cmon who's gonna argue that ain't a sweet deal) and it's gentler than straight up intercourse. Go a little south while you're at it and tickle that taint.

In the history of man you are probably the first person to have this problem.. Gods way of saying that you probably shouldn't breed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Could always phone a friend :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Why not if she's on birth control and you guys are married you should be raw dogging it all the time. Talk to her about it man my girl is all about safe sex but once we tried raw dogging she says it feels 100 times better for her than with a condom but she is not on birth control so we only do it right after her period when she isn't fertile. It's a more intense experience that will strengthen your sex life and there's nothing like busting a nut inside the girl you love nothing like it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you don't want kids you're playing with fire

• Like Like x 3
  13. As a woman, I hope you know a woman can be fertile on her period OR immediately after. It's different for every woman. Best way to tell is to take her temperature regularly, as women do when trying to get pregnant.

If you really want to avoid kids, abstain. Or at least reduce chances by one of you using BC

14. Two A's of 100% birth control..

Abstinence or Anal..

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lick her clit while you finger her... When she squeezes your head between her legs, and her pussy pulsates around your fingers... It's time to slip it in

Just the tip at the start, in and out... in and out... a little deeper... deeper... balls deep

16. We have already had that conversation. Don't want kids now but if it happens then it happens. Wouldn't be a bad thing for us.

17. Try the other nearby spot.

18. Having kids is a great thing..truly knowing you could murder someone for the sake of someone else is very liberating.

Skin on skin is second to none but thinking you can avoid getting her pregnant by going by her ovulation cycle is a flawed at best.

Id recommend the IUD as it's the least intrusive and restricting form of BC and great as long as you're in a monogamous relationship.

19. Those have a possibility of perforation, and simply are a means of early term abortion. I'm not against them, as long as people understand this.