Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't Light Up Until Tonight When Family Leaves- Tell Me I'm Not The Only One...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeySanta, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Ugh... tell me I'm not the only one in this boat here? No one in my family (mostly Bible pushers) smokes so I'm kinda stranded here until family leaves. I'm gonna cry...

Ok I'm not really going to cry but please, someone tell me I'm not alone here!

2. Ive got the same prob with family coming over but that wont stop me from "going for a walk".

3. I would be, but luckily I've got a 2 hour window until I have to go hang out with family. Already got ripped, now I'm just waiting to leave.

Don't worry, man, you'll be getting high soon enough.

4. nope i just woke up to a stokcing full of lighters and bacon on the griddle and i went out and hot boxed my car, merry xmas!

5. Im in this boat for a few days till my guy has free time to hit me up so i feel your pain

6. I'm on vacation with family...can't light up for a whole week, and I'm usually an every day toker.

Oh well though, the thought of how blasted I'll be when me and my bong meet again keeps me going.

7. not the exact same situation op waiting on some money later gonna get a quarter for Christmas its gonna be a good night.

8. Yeah, but smoking on Christmas night is gonna be so chill :)