Can't let it Slide

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by IAMGROOT19, Jan 1, 2020.

1. I'm dressing my one year old niece after her shower..
    My three year old niece & her Grandfather is getting smart to each other
    The four of us are in the lounge
    Mother is in the kitchen cooking
    I'm dressing my niece yeah
    My sister's Father in law says to my three year old, come sleep with papa & she say no [She has a smart mouth] like they're getting smart to each
    He says again come sleep with papa
    & Again she says no
    He says come sleep with papa or i will come there & sleep with you..they're only getting smart to each other like it's a normal thing.
    He's on his bed though & she's on the couch..she gets up of the couch & runs somewhere,
    I'm paying attention to my one year old niece, I'm stil dressing her
    My niece is standing next to me taking of her top & she says, okay papa & runs to the bed
    He says no
    She walks away from the bed
    He says put your top back on you silly girl
    He calls her a silly girl again
    I'm sitting there like I look like I'm dressing my niece without a heard.
    This all happened on New Year's Eve night.
    Here is New Year's Evening.
    Drinking outside..we sitting in smoko area..my Father, Mother, My sister's Father-in-law & i
    My father & mother are sitting side by side I'm sitting opposite my mother, My sister's Father-in-law is sitting opposite my father which makes he & I sitting side by side..now only the pair of us can see the driveway. I see the neighbours lil girl out playing with the dogs out the driveway & he's watching her too..I'm watching both..the lil girl goes then we see two boys walking down the driveway goin somewhere & he leans himself back where they can't see him then he properly sits up as they're gone. What do you all think..you know what
    Every time I walk out the house to see where my one year old niece is at
    He says he was waiting for me to check on her..I know that's all good that he's keeping track of them..seeing that she comes out..those are fine..I don't know how to forget about what happened with what I've seen & heard..I do know that he Loves his grandchildren & all the times I've seen him play with them & have fun & all of that..somehow..it seems to have weakened like it's getting weaker slowly. I know I don't have proof to prove..I was thinking to let my sister know & keep it on the low..what do yous think..I can't let it slide..I really can't..
    I DID NOT PLAN TO VISIT MY SISTER & HER INLAWS
    MY FATHER & MOTHER WANTED TO SPEND NEW YEARS WITH MY LIL SIS & HER PARTNERS FAMILY [WELL THEY HAVE THEIR DRINK UPS]
    MY FATHER WANTED HIS ONE YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER ALONG..SHE WITHOUT ME IS A NO OR SHE WILL MAKE SURE THERES NO DRINKING. LIKE MAKE THINGS HARD FOR THEM LIKE RUNNING AFTER HER & ALL THE OTHER THINGS KIDS DO TO PARENTS. [WERE CLOSE LIKE TIGHT]..let know what yous think..

2. I think you should re-type the whole thing and try to better explain what you're talking about after a sleep.

3. Twice is the above retyped & Ill leave it as it is to your reply..

4. you're calling your sister's father in law a nunce?

5. You're still drunk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. No..I do this when I have alcohol in my system..I can thumb up all night..it's all good now the sis is aware. she knows

7. I went in and out of town but in the end I had no idea of what city I was in.