Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't Keep your eyes closed?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Oct 14, 2011.

1. So, have you ever been really stoned and try to close your eyes? But after a minute or so get "a feeling" where you HAVE to open your eyes? know what I'm talking about?

Like an intense feeling/anxiety/super wavy feeling? *It's hard to describe*

:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know what you're talking about :D

3. Scooby doobie doo

4. word just smoke another bowl......:bongin:

5. weed orgasm..

6. I know this feeling. I feel scared/anxious and then open them really quick.

7. Sometimes I can barely keep my eyes open.

8. I always get this feeling If I'm sitting somewhere really comfortably like a couch. I'll just close my eyes and go into my own little place ha, and It would feel like a while and I just need to open my eyes :D (I tried explaining it better, but I'm high af so...)

9. bro i feel you... it feels like a roller coaster tunnel with flashing lights of epic proportions... i try to ride it out but its just too intense... it means youre too high man :smoke:

10. I had this feeling and didn't open my eyes. I puked.

I call them spin thoughts, your mind starts to run thoughts in a very mismatched way, you get physically dizzy as a result of these thoughts, and if you don't snap out of the dizziness its not unrealistic to think you will puke as a result. Typically once you puke you feel better, but all you can really do is not move much, distract yourself by having nice conversations with friends, and ride it out. Its mildly uncomfortable but nothing you can't manage.

11. Means you should roll another in my opinion.

I usually ride it out. I love that feeling. Just listening to music and zoning out. Or when you are fucking and you close your eyes and get super into it and it feels like your whole body is just having a giant crazy orgasm. Its great.