Cant keep boner when putting on condom

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by just one toke, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Macs root

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. LMAO dude u have no idea how good it's gonna feel (x

3. #23 blazZzer, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    It's just nerves man. Try to relax, be confident. Just be like.. this is mine right here, I'm the mothafuckin man.

4. ultra thinz neva failed a nigga

5. raw doggin never failed a nigga either
    .... oh wait

6. Get okamoto beyond sevens, crown or .004 or kimono micro thins.

the thinnest you can buy in the states. Way better than any durex, trojan or lifestyle.

order it off online if you have too. It's WORTH it.

And if you are buying them online I recommend condomdepot.com
    I bet they will have them!

Peace

8. [quote name="TheTrueHigh" post="19397439" timestamp="1390563544"]And if you are buying them online I recommend condomdepot.comI bet they will have them!Peace[/quote]Undercovercondoms is great too

9. If she gave you head and then put the condom on and you couldn't keep it up, I don't know what to say. If you two haven't tried that yet, you're the most uncreative virgins since the American Pie movies.

10. Use lube and it'll just slip right in man.

11. U have to stay focused. Try some forplay for a while. Dont think about ur boner. Think more like "I gotta get this condom on before shes dries up." or "Fuck i wanna fuck u so bad ur so sexy." Its more focus. Focus on her. Not ur boner. If it helps role play alittle. Or make her dress up like a slutty whore.

OR....

My advice is to start fucking without the condom. No im not saying have sex without a condom. Im saying start to fuck her without it. And once u got the flow going and see how good it feels in there. You wont loose that boner. And if shes not looking. Fuck the condom. Go raw son. :):)  Pull out method ;)

12. How's the foreplay... Sounds a bit of a personal question but usually it helps with getting into the mood, and staying there. It also helps with all the nervousness, and awkwardness before hand especially since you're virgins.

Spend a good time kissing, touching, licking, fingering her. etc before, usually works for me. If all else fails try that His and Hers KY jelly stuff, swear to God, had the hardest boner of my life when I used it.

13. #34 garrison68, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    It'd be a lot easier, and relaxing, if she wasn't so tight. Get her pussy opened up with oral and fingers. I don't know anything about popping a virgin's cherry, though, I never went there.

14. There's nothing we can do for ya man. This is between you, your penis, a condom, and a vagina. Your dick will always hate condoms, but you won't have that problem again after you get it in.... unless you're old or wasted.

15. maybe the condoms small, you put it on and it squeezes all the blood out.
    get it on fast and ziptie the base of your cock keep it up

16. What the hell. Is this the same thread.

I already posted this. Put the condom in her mouth and put it in that way. If you don't like that your gay.

17. No one waits for birth control to kick in.

:laughing:

18. Just look at her naked body and her smiling at you and imagine being balls deep in her in a few seconds while putting on the condom.

19. Have her give you head. If that doesn't work all hope is lost.