Cant hear out of my left ear?

Discussion in 'General' started by llllllllll, Jun 30, 2013.

1. #1 llllllllll, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    I was going to bed last night, i sleep on my side, and as im lying there on my left side, i begin to feel the pressure in my ear increase and then i could only hear out of my right ear.  So for the past day ive been able to hear out of my right ear and thats about it.  I dont know what to do.  Anyone got some tips?  I have that feeling where you can only hear like noises inside your head from my left ear. Like if im taking a shower i can hear the sound of water pitter pattering on my head / body from my left ear only.  but my right ear is fine.

more detail : if you have ever had like water in your ear or whatever, it feels like that, but without the sloshyness of the water inside your head.

2. Lay on your side and dump about a cap full of hydrogen peroxide in the affected ear. Let it chill in there for about 15 minutes, and then tilt your head against a towel to let it drain out.

This will loosen up the wax. Flush your ear with water in the shower. If the pressure doesn't subside repeat every day for up to a week. You might have a wax blockage. The peroxide will help loosen it up.

Will do! thanks man.

4. Listen out of your right ear and see a doctor.