Can't have gay sex high?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HaHaYouAreHigh, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I am a 40 plus year old mostly gay man and daily enjoyer of awesome weed for the last 3 years. Weed has changed my life in so many amazing ways and I would not be the person I am without it nor would I want to even think about a non 420 life. I love weed!

I really want to have gay sex high. By that I mean either top or bottom with a man engaged in non oral sex. The problem is that everytime I try to do it I get really bad paranoia and freak out. It gets bad, like I will look up at my partner and become convinced he is waiting to kill me as soon as he cums or something equally messed up. I have used different strategies like adjusting the type, strain, and amount of weed.

Everytime I have a smoke session I am either going to jerk it for hours or I am going to hit my husband up for a BJ if he is around. This tells me my problem is not with feeling sexual or engaging in sexual behaviour high.

I tried to have sex with the guy who lives next door (DON'T JUDGE HUBBY DOES NOT MIND WHO I SLEEP WITH) while his wife was at work last week and while I was high. Once again I just flipped out and had to leave with only a quick hand job. Usually when I spend his house husband days with him and I am not high we are good and have fun together We both are happy.

Today I decided I would try having sex with a woman high. It's been like two years since I last had sex with a woman so I am lucky I have adventurous friends who like to help me out. I called up a woman I have known for maybe 6 months and was able to have sex with her no problem.

I am sure someone is going to say just have high sex with woman, but that misses the mark as I really have this need. To be honest I need to be sexually dominated while out of my mind and that is only going to happen with a man.

My question is has anyone had trouble with paranoia and sex while high and did you overcome it? I am desperate. I know it seems silly but I am really upset by this. It has make be distraught and shaken me. Please help.

2. So when you imagine being killed during or after sex does the thought of it excite you?

3. Its during or before. Usally makes the after non existaint. Time before last I tried with a hookup from Growlr. We got high together on some indica (Glue I think) and I was feeling super relaxed I was fine for like the first 10 minutes then all of a sudden the negative thoughts started and I had to stop and get out from under him and leave his house. I went home, broke out the toys and finished the job myself.