CAN'T get this right on my own, need some help please

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by theryansicle, Nov 9, 2011.

1. So over my last two grows, heat has been somewhat of an issue. I will list my current gear here and some brief results along with my goals. I am very frustrated right now and I apologize if I seem like I am wanting a solid defined answer in what I need.

In the past I have run into heat problems with my grow, 85-95F in flowering. I want To get the down to 75-78F consistently. I am trying to get these temperatures consistent before I start my first attempt at perpetual.

Flower tent:
    4'x8'x8'

Veg tent:
    4'x4'x8'

Lights:
    1000w HPS fowering room (Sealed air cooled 435 cfm fan)
    400w MH veg room
    T5 single lamp for clones veg room

Fans:
    3x 165 cfm booster fans (???)
    1x 405 cfm inline fan (veg)
    1x 435 cfm inine fan (flower)
    1x 16" oscillating fan (flower room)
    1x i think 105 cfm wall mount oscillating fan (veg room)
    Y adapter - I currently have a Y adapter set up in the flower room to remove excess heat from the top of the tent, but i am not sure how efficient this is.
    (435 inline) - pulls from outside tent to cool sealed light. pulls from interior top of tent outside hood.

Dehumidifier (flower room)
    humidity has been around 50% lights off~30% lights on, without running the unit. with cooler temperatures that I want I expect humidity to rise a bit and i will run it.

So do I just need an A/C to get what I want? I do plan on running two lights in the flower room eventually but right now this is what i'm running with.

I am shooting for 75-78F /30-40% RH in flower tent; can I achieve that with this gear?

2. there is lots of extra not needed info for a heat problem...

it sounds like the Y connector is the main problem, but where are you putting your hot used air to?

we need pics, lots of them... this should be simple, but we need to see what your working with

3. As with Speedy ..streamline your vent system, still can't control heat? consider 2x600HPS rather than 1x1000w HPS...check that size, flower tent 4'x'8'x'8..???

peace
    "V"

4. [quote name='"vostok"']As with Speedy ..streamline your vent system, still can't control heat? consider 2x600HPS rather than 1x1000w HPS...check that size, flower tent 4'x'8'x'8..???

peace
    "V"[/quote]

Yeah I did consider the two 600W first. As I said I do eventually plan for another light, really using the extra space for oscillating fan and plant overflow if it happens.

Right now all I can think of is getting an a/c or taking out the Y connector because I assume it halves the cfm at least, and I'm thinking it needs the full power of the fan to properly cool?

5. CO2 MAN IF ur can get ur co2 ppms up to 1500 ur temps can hit 90 with no problems now i also have portable ac and that route is pretty expensive seal the tent and pump it full of co2 and ur temps wont matter as much this way even if u can get down a couple degrees co2 will make all the difference