Can't get the same bloom solution

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by gtsouf, May 25, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I just realised my bloom solution wont be enough to last till harvest and I also just found out the entire city run out of general hydroponics FloraNova bloom solution. My question is wether it's a good idea to use a different brand at mid flowering or even at the begging of flowering which is now.

I'm considering getting some house & garden products but I dunno wether I can mix GH additives with it or will I have to get some house & garden additives?
    I'm running a fresh recirculating system with coco and just wanna catch the issues in the begging if best.
    Can someone help me figure out what's best to do? Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I switched from gh in veg to some fox farms in flower last run. I'm not sure I would mix different lines unless you are sure of everything that's in it .

3. Good point, thanks! How's fox farms doing so far for you? I looked around for other brands and I saw Sensi Pro Bio Diesel. A mate used it in the past and had some pretty good results, anyone heard anything about this product?
    At this point I'm considering going to a whole new brand but I am not sure what to pick, I prefer mostly organic if not 100% organic products but I'm looking for something that gives good results

Sent from my SM-N960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app