Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get super high anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Dec 23, 2010.

1. So whenever i have weed i always try to get super duper high. Like just fucked up outta my mind. And i always end up smoking a ton and i never seem to get higher then this certain point. And at that point i'm just high. I can function normally. Why can't i get super high like i used to? How do i fix this?

2. Sounds like it's time for a Tolerance Break.

3. To me it's easier to just smoke in moderation: not trying to get super high every time. Only a small ballon now and then, or a few bowls every hour. Only get extremly high when you have a reason to not everytime you have weed 24/7.. that way real tolerance builds up. I mean I could kill one gram with my bong in an hour, but I don't do it because I know that I could also smoke that gram over 1-2 days if I let some time pass between every hit and just chill.. Maybe you understand what I mean:)

4. T-Breaks are good.

What I do is I only smoke mids on a regular basis. I save the stanky dank for happy days and special occasions. That seems to help a little.

Combine both and I think you're golden :D

5. Hehe
    I will bump a year old thread

6. #6 Mr Unknown, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Stop smoking.
    Start smoking.
    ??????????
    Profit.

Edit: Damnit! Got bamboozled.

7. Isn't this against the rules?

8. Make a gravity bong duder

9. It's not a year old...... only like 8 months or something.

10. that would be pretty stupid imo

11. This phenomenon is known as “chasing the dragon” - but it’s still not heroin.