Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant get really high anymore...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by richirich_99, Jun 15, 2008.

1. so i cant get really really fucked up anymore like i used to be able to. I smoke a lot and have a decent tolerance. Its not the weed either, im smoking good weed all the time. no matter how much i smoke, i might only get a really good intense high for a few minutes and then its starting to wear off. should i just take a week break and lose some of my tolerance? im lucky if i stay high for an hour....any thoughts? just wanted to share that.

2. yea lately ive beenhaving like half gram to 1 gram sessions. im gonna try a huge tolerance break tuesday. id say go 2-4 weeks if you really want to have an effect

3. wow dude me 2.. It really sucks I think some people just build a tolerance =/

"Weed don't get me high no more, What the fuck good is life anymore?" -Me.

4. I have the same problem.

5. ya i'd say you have two options

1) take some time off then get hella blazed upon return

2) roll some chron blunts

6. i'll go with number one, as soon as im out of what i got. should save me a lil cash two for a week or two. I smoked one and half blunts by myself earlier this week, and it was the same thing, only an intense high for a few minutes, like 5, then it was wearing off. this is going to be tough, no smoking for at least a week.

7. I'd say find some real kind bud, I bet you will get high. I smoke purple nuggets all the time, I always stay high for at least 2 hours, I been smoking non-stop for 6 years, other than the month here an there to pass drug test to keep a job. :D

8. I would recommend to all of you peeps who have real high tolerances to get a vaporizer. The Vapor Cannon, or Vapir 3.0, or something else with a ceramic heating element. You will be very happy! Guaranteed! The high last way longer, and it just feels better in general. I WILL NOT smoke now, because I feel like its just a waste, because I only stay high for 5 minutes. I could go on all day about how great vaporizers are, but you should just go out and get one. My brother got one for like 40 bucks off ebay, and after a little bit of time figuring out exactly how to use it right, it works wonderful too!

9. thats all i smoke out of when im at home, and its the same thing. i can get high but even with the vap its an hour MAX and thats if i smoke a lot too.

10. I had the same problem. I had to take a month of during radiation therapy, and now my highs are pretty good again.

11. im going to take a week off when i run out of the last lil i got. hmm....at least it will save money. and i may be more productive lol.

12. got pretty high off wake and vape with tiny amount of weed. its not that i dont get high cause i still get pretty cracked but I really want my highs to be euphoric and super psychedelic like they used to be, thats why im t-breaking soon

13. I smoke a blunt to be sober, t-break is needed badley.

14. ehhh, idk about that, i have a vapir vapir one 5.0 vaporizer and I was obsessed with it for about the first month that I had it. Now i only bring it out on "special occasions". Yes the vaporizer gets you higher in my opinion than pipes or bongs can, your tolerance will adjust pretty quickly to the vaporizer if you use it regularly. I found myself smoking three vape bowls in a row to myself and then realized that I couldnt even get high off of a pipe if I wanted to anymore. So now when I bring it out twice a month if that, I get baked:smoking: Also, i think bud tastes better when its actually smoked too. Everything tastes the same out of the vaporizer.

15. i use the vap just becaues its better for your lungs too, and doesnt have as many of the carcinogens in it.

16. vapes are great for day sessions but at night id rather hit my bubbler which is healthier than a regular bowl anyway I think

17. Take 3 days off then milk a fat bong toke and tell us how you feel.

18. that i can do, im not going to be stoping for a day or two, just depends on how much i smoke today and tomorrow. when im out im out for a lil while to take that break, i'll post an update to this in about a week when i stop for 3 days minimium, if not 7 if i can.

19. Tolerance is a bitch. Graduate to coke!

20. Do you smoke in the same spot? I've found that when I smoke in my room I barely get high for long, but if i'm somewhere else I get much higher. I think it's that this location is so comfortable for me that I just don't realize that i'm high, or the location is so predictable that being high there does not come across as well as it does when there is new stuff to look at. I dunno, who knows. Get a vape.