Can't get my ex out of my head...Fuck!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronicPhonix, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

2. I always find that when I have another girl to pursue and focus on, I don't think of my ex as much... cliche, but it's definitely been proven in my experience.

3. Yeah man, I'm usually the same way. And at the risk of sounding like a totally conceited, self centered douche bag, I literally have an inbox full of decent looking girls who want to hook up. I just never pursue it because I'm big into personality, and there's not too much of it around here. At least it seems that way to me. Le sigh.

4. sounds really sweet. what's stopping you from calling her up and telling her that you've been thinking about her & you miss her?

5. Honestly it sounds like you miss the affection and feeling of being wanted (especially because you say you don't think you even feel like you have feelings for her anymore). And that night of fucking and sleeping together didn't help. I would say get yourself preoccupied with another girl. That should take care of it. Unless you REALLY REALLY want your ex back but I don't suggest that because, well it didn't work out for a reason the first time round.

6. I know how you feel man. Fuck females they're all conniving bitches

7. Oh c'mon, if you got an inbox full of bitches over a span of two years then at least one of them has to have a good personality dude!

8. Welcome to my life . Doesn't it suck ? Lemme know when you've been dealing with it for almost 4 years .

9. #9 ChronicPhonix, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    I'd say I've got probably 7-10 girls at my disposal and yeah most are good looking but they're just drunk yolo sluts that are homie hoppers. The good ones went away to college, lol.

10. You fucked up by seeing her.

11. Well, with the info you've given.... i will surmise and deduce the following;
    1) she doesn't have a BF
    2) she's horny
    3) she know what sex will be like with you and liked it enough to come back for it
    4) its just sex to her
    Based on this assessment, i don't think that shes looking to have you as a boyfriend. A bed to sleep in when she's visiting and a hot dick to pound her, yes definately, but beyond that IDK.

12. I agree with this assessment on the situation.

13. Me too though, I was just enjoying the fact the I was getting some pussy and it was no strings attached. But it's happening in my sub conscience so it's weird. Le sigh.

14. Ain't nothing wrong with wanting the pink taco. But becareful cuz there's ALWAYS a woman attached to the taco. lol

15. Seems like you can't get your dick out of her pussy.

Nothing wrong with that.

16. Just met up with my ex. Nice to see her and all that but I came away feeling like shittttttttttt.

We can't stay away from each other but know we don't work right now. It's fucking horrible tbf.

...I have no advice.

17. I know what you mean man.

Im in love with a girl. And i think about her every day. But you know, time heals all wounds. Im doing a lot of "positive thinking" and shit like that to get her off my mind. Its like, your gonna think of her a lot. But if every day you just try to think of her less, not soon, but someday there will be a day when you dont think of her.

Idk man. I might be giving you the wrong advice but time heals all and "dont cry because its over, smile because it happened"
    "Everything in life is temporary, enjoy life when its going good because that wont last forever. And if its going bad dont worry because that cant last either"
    Oh and the one that helped me back in august when we broke up:
    "You can spend minutes hours days months or even years over analyzing a situation, thinking about what couldve happened, or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on. "