Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weedisgreen, Nov 20, 2011.

1. So ive smoked four times but havent gotten high or even a slight buzz. The last time I did it, my eyes briefly felt fuzzy, but that was it. The stuff is legit, so that can't be it. Am I inhaling wrong or something?

2. You're probably doing something wrong. If you're smoking from a bowl, make sure to keep your finger on the carb until you feel the smoke coming in. If you're using a joint or blunt, drag on it, then inhale once you're finished dragging. That's what I do

3. People just react to marijuana differently, you might just not experience an intense high from it like many others do.

4. My best time was like, my 7th or 8th. Just sayin' :p

5. its very normal for people to only get high the 4th/5th time maybe longer or shorter depending on the individual but i think that has to do with learning the proper inhalation technique (which no doubt you will get with practice and tips) and your receptors adjusting to weed or something, i know that sounds pretty pseudo-scientifical just heard it somewhere and it sounds rite

6. Get someone to show you how to properly inhale. *don't be afraid to ask*
    Your honestly not going to be told how to inhale online, as it's really hard to properly describe how to.

7. Try an edible that way you cut out the option of inhaling improperly.

8. I didn't get high till like my 6th or 7th time smoking.....and it's not cause I was inhaling wrong because I never changed a thing.

Who knows......it'll happen eventually though....just keep trying!

9. [quote name='"Weedisgreen"']So ive smoked four times but havent gotten high or even a slight buzz. The last time I did it, my eyes briefly felt fuzzy, but that was it. The stuff is legit, so that can't be it. Am I inhaling wrong or something?[/quote]

Are you actually inhaling into your lungs and not just keeping it in your mouth cigar style?

10. You're inhaling wrong. It took me about 9 times for me to finally get high, and boy did I get absolutely fucking stoned. I think using a bong is the trick. A lot of newer smokers don't inhale properly when using a bowl or a dry piece for their first time, because the smoke tends to be harsh and people just don't inhale properly.

11. Make sure you're inhaling it all the way to your lungs, not just keeping it in your mouth

12. Inhale the smoke deeply into your lungs as if it were oxygen then take a few breaths of air. That helps a lot. Just don't take to big of a toke if it's going to be your first time getting high though. ;)