Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rrrrr1, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Hi,

I had smoked marijuana countless times, but got high only two times. I tired spliffs, joints, bong, I get red eyes, but not high. Also I am on paroxetine, but it shouldn't interact.

2. So weird I don't think I've ever heard of someone else smoking and smoking and not getting high. When you say countless times do you mean over the years? Or monthly, weekly, daily? A handful of times when smoking I found I couldn't get high no matter how much I smoked. My buddy and I would burn through so much tree and he'd be lit and I'd be perfectly normal. Turns out every time I had just pulled 2 or 3 all nighters finding some skips. Soon as I slept a good solid chunk and woke up again it's like it reset me and I was perfectly faded after one bowl again.

So I'm inclined to ask about your sleeping habits.

3. You are probably not inhaling properly. That is the main reason people don't think they got high, take a hit off of whatever medium, bowl, joint, bong etc. and then take a large breath of fresh air in to push the smoke in your lungs, you will get high.

4. I talking about half a year period. My sleep schedule is fine. I had couple weeks smoking breaks, still the same. I get very minor body high, but that's all no matter how much I took.

5. Can't talk about specific drugs here other than weed, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol.

/thread

6. I understand what you are saying, but I am inhaling properly.

7. Then you are smoking some garbage weed...I have never heard of someone inhaling properly and not getting stoned. Smoke a gram of flower from a bong, if you don't get high, there is something wrong with technique or the bud.

8. Not a garbage, it was good for everyone else.

9. In my experiences homies that don't get high off weed thrive on mushrooms...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Try some wax maybe?

11. Take a dab or a edible you'll be so faded

12. Lol, your post reached me before I saw it. Made couple edibles yesterday, still same.

13. Really damn try some dabs