Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CANT GET HIGH!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OGDavidJvoh, Jun 4, 2017.

1. #1 OGDavidJvoh, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Okay so i have been smoking weed for a few years now, on and off, ive recently been starting to smoke alot more now.
    so the other day me and 2 friends had two 1 gram blunts, and 4 cones each.
    one of my friend whiteyd and the other got stoned out of his head,and i just got well back to normal lets say
    anyone know why i cant get high?

and yes, i do know how to inhale for anyone who says "Dude your not inhaling right"

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Your smoking way too much
    You need a few week break then smoke one time day at happy hour
    You'll get baked

• Like Like x 1
  3. bakedbillyMEME.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. i inhale perfectly fine aha, just cant seem to get as high anymore

5. Why the fuck are you smoking that much at a time? Shit smoking habits lead to shit smoking experiences.

6. i just got to the point in my life where i hate being sober, i cant really enjoy anything without being high

7. Sounds like a terrible existence. Perhaps you should seek help in a constructive way rather than a destructive way. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Definitely sounds like you need to cut back your intake and take a t-break in the process. You will find that you will be more productive in life, enjoy your ganja even more and save some money.

9. Probably not inhaling I know plenty who claim they inhaling but just holding the smoke in they mouth

10. funny, i know how to inhale im also a cigarette smoker (i know, discusting)

11. Disgusting*

maybe try to quit the cigs... maybe only smoke a bit of the tobacco of a cig just at the bottom of the bowl or just a bit mixed in with joints and blunts.... a lot better than constantly smoking straight cigs in my opinion but hey that's just me...

As for the not getting high... when hitting the blunt or whatever take a nice long drag then leave just enough room to get some fresh air in your lungs to just to make sure you inhaled enough and then hold it for 5-6 seconds and exhale... do that a few times if you don't get high I blame the weed and your friends shitty tolerances.

Special Queen #1

Attempt #2 (Special queen #1)

12. A t-break sounds in order. Don't use weed as a thing where you're just high all the time. Use weed to enhance your life not become it. Think of it like hot sauce. A little bit on some wings is awesome but would u want to eat it with every meal? Probably the worst analogy ever but hopefully u get my point lol.

13. yeah i get you haha, i obviously need to cut back on weed, il give it a go