Can't get high

Discussion in 'General' started by joshp85, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Alright, everytime I smoke the buddha I never get high. It can be some wild strong shit and I still can't get high. I'm inhaling like a motha fucker and I still don't get high. What gives. I tried like 10 times and still not yet. I don't feel any effects at all after some marijuana. What a trip huh? Well someone help. PEACE

2. dude, your tolerance is way too built up. you gotta quit for a couple days and then smoke again.

3. same thing happened to me. and all i did was quit for like 2-3 days then smoked again and it was like getting high for the first time all over again..

4. Yep, stay off the ganja for a few days, and youll notice an extreme difference. :)

sometimes switching strains helps as well..

ick

5. well, i think hes saying hes NEVER got high before. I dunno man, maybe you just wont get baked for a while. It took my pal like 15 tries to get stoned, while i got stoned on the first.

just let yourself get high, dont try to be high, just look around, focus on things, and just "be high"

6. maybe you think you are inhaling like a mother fucker but your not getting it actually in your lungs. Try breathing in some air or take monstrous hits so that you cough and know your inhaling. Or maybe you just need to keep trying and one day you will be stoned out of your mind.

7. It took me from the time i was 16 till i was 23 to get high the first time. when i was 16 i seshed a few times with friends, bongs, bowls, pipes, j's, nothing worked. I went down to the hood and got an 8th of some of the dankiest atomic greeny bubblegumy bud i eva seen. I tool the whole 8th straight to the head myself, i inhaled, choked, coughed, and was taking mad bonghits and my frinds jus kept packin me bowl after bowl. nothing.

that's when i was 16

i tried several times after but still never got high. i gave up trying cause i thought it was a waste of weed.

When i was 23 i was chillin with friends in the green room and the bong came around my way. since i don't wanna waste weed i usually never tike cause it does nothing to me and i won't waste my friends weed like that, but one day for some unkiown reaon even to me, i pulled up a thick fat tube and took it straigh tto the dome, held it till i turned blue and choked a bit. We were taking a break from building a music studio addition on the house and after that we went back to work. my friends were busy working and so was i , or at least i thought i was tll everybody strarted laughing at me. i was sitting on the floor playing with nails like army men. i didn't even realize what happened till one of my friends says "holy shit!! look !! 26 is stoned!!!"

it was sweet

Keep trying,
    Peace

8. stay off it for a few days, then bammmm smoke a strong one and u will feel the pleasures again..

9. TooSicKs

I knew a member on another board with that name.

He wrote some truely unique and insiteful posts.

But alas he has retreated to 'the mountain' .:eek:

We should have asked the first time poster if they were 'new' to smoking marijuana. As often ,I have heard of it taking several attempts for some folks to get high when they are first starting to smoke the richeous herb.

Assuming it is not oregano.:)

10. TooSicKs

I knew a member on another board with that name.

He wrote some truely unique and insiteful posts.

But alas he has retreated to 'the mountain' .:eek:

We should have asked the first time poster if they were 'new' to smoking marijuana. As often ,I have heard of it taking several attempts for some folks to get high when they are first starting to smoke the richeous herb.

Assuming it is not oregano of course .:)

11. hey rocah, sup? I came over when i found out this is where all the old skool 'hookans are these dayz

12. yo were does every1 get there weed? i cant find a good dealer newhere and all they do iz rip me off :( some1 help and tell me where 2 get some good shit..... all the shit i tried doesnt fuckin work......... i tried it like 6 times and i still never got high! (NO HOOKING UP ON THE BOARD...*RMJL)thanx........

13. hey roach,
    are u a fan of esher? the drawing master...

14. Oh yes big time . He drew like what it feels like inside me head sometimes. :) Also when I was in a more artistic phase I favored either crowguill pen and ink ,or inked clayboard etchings.

TooSicks

Hows your self/pets/that love of your life...............no the female one ? ? ;)

Are you then "back from the mountain ",with a story .......as Mohammed ?

roach

15. I'm back in the mountains jellin like a felon, haha. I escaped the shithole that is collectively florida and the whole eastcaost and i'm home in the mountains now. I'm opening a photography gallery in the middle of town so all i've been doing is hiking and biking and taking pictures of mountains and nature and historic buildings around town and working on weekends and tokin mad fattys o greeny bud 247. I'm trying to put up a web portal to make $ with and sell some of my photos then i can quit my job and take longer hiking and biking trips. I wanna be able to do some mountain bike races this year so i want to be able to have time off. There's a 3 day race across costa rica in november i want to do, it's called "ruta de los conquistadores"

16. I noticed Cola signed up here recently too