Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get "high", something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NHL, Feb 17, 2009.

1. were you from and what kinda weed are you smoking? my best guess is the reason your high sucks is cause your smoking shwag.

2. Come get at me in the bay...you will not have a problem getting high bruh

3. Just try and eat a gram of weed an hour before smoking. You can find various recipies in the
    recreational mj use section. Then when you smoke, smoke alot.

There are chances that you might start feeling bad, but just eat a ton of sugar if that happens. Sugar ease the effetct of the high.

When you've been stoned once, it shouldn't be that hard to get stoned again. If you don't get stoned at all, you might be imune to it or something, though I've never heard of that before - I don't think it's possible.

4. Also try eating a slice of mango half an hour before smoking. There's something in the mango that will clear the path for the tch so it can enter your brain easier. Plus mangos taste great ;)

5. My friend had the same problem, he didn't get high after 10 times smoking and when I heard this I was outraged. I went over to his house that night and told him he's smoking as much as me.

Something very scary happened next, this has happened to me twice in my life and it sucks.

After my friend smoked more than usual he went to the bathroom and stood there for 5 minutes, I told him to come sit down and he couldn't walk. He couldn't grab something that was in front of him so I went over to help him and he started to pass out and he went cold to the floor.

After another 5 minutes on the floor he suddenly got up and was perfectly fine.

The second part of this story was just an experience, but for you I say just smoke a lot more than usual. One guy said it correctly before, genes. Every person can react differently.

6. Thanks for the tips again to everybody. To answer the questions of how much I way I'm actually quite skinny at 5'10 145, and I'm not currently on any meds or have been in recent pass, I'm from Ontario and the stuff I'm smoking looks pretty decent and gives my friends pretty good highs. The last time I toked was Sunday so I'll wait till Friday or Saturday, try and pick a q of the best weed I can get, call up a friend, and smoke tons of bowls while inhaling as deep as I can and holding in every hit for atleast 5 seconds. Unfortunately I don't have access to a bong, vape, so a glass pipe will have to do.

7. I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this was mentioned, but some people have less THC receptors in the brain. Look it up online. :)

8. WARNING: this is not relevant to the thread, but relevant to this person's story.

Once my friend and I smoked a gram before school. I didn't smoke often at that point so I was ripped, and my friend had not smoked in a reallyyyy long time and she used to dirt anyway but on this particular day we had some good shit and so she was really high too.

So we smoke a block away from school, walk in, head straight to the cafeteria. After we walk in, my friend says "I can't see." I knew that this was really bad the second I heard it. A second later, she passes out in the middle of my high school cafeteria. Next thing I know, they're evacuating the room and I'm surrounded by my principal, two vice principals, the school nurse, a teacher, a security guard, three firemen, and two paramedics asking me (who was confused as hell with my eyes viciously red) about her medical history and what she had eaten that day. I said she didn't eat or drink anything, so they took her away on a stretcher, brought her to the hospital (where she woke up with the munchies and ate all their food), attributed her passing out to being dehydrated and starving, and gave her an official document excusing her from work/school/physical activity for 24 hours.

Craaaaazy shit.

9. Once , just after finishing my joint i went blind for like 10 seconds , i was shitting my pants thinking that i was fucking blind due to MJ , but as i said it only lasts like 10 seconds and after it i was on pretty good high

10. Not true lol, give that method a try.

11. thats not too correct to be honest.
    swallowing smoke gives you a sick cottonmouthed feeling.
    most people end up feeling nauseous when swallowing smoke.

12. smoke better weed+ more weed+ and hold it in till u cant see wat you blow out = fucked up

13. Do you have a bong ? heres wat you do..

Take wutever bowl you use, and fill it with 2 x the NORMAL amount you would smoke in 1 hit. hit the bong , and smoke the whole bowl. repeat 3 times, hold YOUR Hits for 9 secs. count to 9 before you let out the smoke and make sure you inhale the smoke deeply.. if you feel like you gotta cough in between cough. " gotta cough to Get Off " Report back in later and let me know how it went :smoking: