Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant get high? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZvckGram, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Hello fellow tokers! I've been smoking with some friends for a few months but I feel like I'm missing something. My high's don't seem to be all that great, the only effects i really seem to experience are confusion and I get very tired lol. Also, in the morning when I wake up I forget what I did the past day until someone mentions it then it comes back to me. I just feel like I'm missing out because music and food doesn't taste/sound that much better or anything, I don't even realize that I'm "high" after smoking if I am. Nothings funnier and I don't have a greater appreciation for things or anything like that. I don't really know how weed is supposed to make me feel either so I'm not sure if I am getting high either.

I smoke with GB's and my bowl, usually using both in the same smoke session. I'll take at least 4-5 gb hits and then pack my bowl once or twice and still don't get that baked. Now I think the problem is how I'm inhaling. I breath in and then after taking the hit, take a deep inhale but I never cough so 
    I'm not sure if the smoke is getting into my lungs or not. If my inhaling IS the problem, I don't know how to inhale properly then. I try to do a variety of different inhales, like breathing in from my stomach or chest more, but I don't think I'm doing it right. Can someone please help me out!? I feel like I'm wasting my money and weed right now!  :cry: Thanks!

2. Try holding in your hit long and before you exhale take a deep breathe to force any smoke into your lungs

3. Smoke more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Roll a fat ass blunt and put some wax on it and take it to the head. Problem solved.

5. U need some better weed then. If u aren't getting high from smoking then u need to buy some straight dank

6. It has to be the cannabis you smoke..is it even cannabis? Picture please? Sounds like you smoking something else cuz even if it was junk herb if you don't have a strong tolerance you would atleast feel a slight buzz..and as far as memory loss it's widely said cannabis makes you forgetful but it's only while under the influence of it so you having memory loss like that the next day don't add up to me anyways

7. I agree with Thatokahschamp. Are you even smoking cannabis? Forgetting what you did the previous day should not happen. Are you sure you are not smoking 'spice'? It is a sort of legal drug that is terrible for you but has some of the effects you expressed felling. Please provide pictures of your cannabis.

8. #8 JJTeamRocket, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    Try practicing your inhaling with cigarettes to get used to smoke being in your lungs. After you cleared the chamber, "No more smoke left in the bong"  and have the smoke in your mouth/throat pull back from your bong or pipe. Without exhaling just yet continue breathing in air like you normally would till your lungs can't inhale anymore air, hold a solid literal 3 seconds once full, than slowly exhale. I'll agree with the post above, maybe your not even smoking weed. 

9. Stop smoking for two weeks and try again,it might be you've been smoking way too much and need to let your tolerance drop. if you still get the same problems I'm gonna have to guess it isn't weed.