Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can't get high anymore :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by medical00, Jun 11, 2019.

1. so uh hi I'm a medical marijuana user and i haven't been able to get high in a while. I tried taking a 5 day tolerance break and i tried switching strains but it didn't help. should i take a longer break or what am i doing wrong here?

2. did you smoke, or edible, are you buying cbd strain

3. i'm doing a vaporizer

4. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Edibles are usually the hardest hitting, most cost effective way of medicating.
    I depend on Cannabis for major pain relief and the Kief oil I make is wickedly effective at the job. Keeps working day after day with no tolerance rather the reverse. I can't dose every day or I wind up to hammered to function. I need to skip a day every 3-5 to keep thing at a functional point.

Decarb everything you intend to eat or drink
    240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.

5 grams decarbed Kief, Hash, Concentrate, Powdered buds
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes. (optional)

Fills 30 (0) sized Capsules @ 80mg with concentrates
    25mg with powdered buds.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kief, Coconut oil and Lecithin.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    While a full capsule holds 25 drops and is what I take many users are far lower dose around 1 to 6 drops is a good starting point with kief, hash or concentrates. Powdered bud a whole cap is around 25mg so not overwhelming but still a big enough shot for a new user.
    Wait 2 full hours before taking more to give the first dose time to get all the way "On".
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. when it was your last time you get high

6. 2 weeks

7. 2 weeks ago

8. I think your problem is you are buying cbd strain, did you try vaping oil or other concentrate.

9. Maybe give more info, what are the strains you have been buying? What type of vaporizer are you using? I just find it hard to believe that you are unable to feel the effects of cannabis. You mentioned you are a medical user, is it helping you in any of your ailments?

Wondering if what Memillero mentioned could be the case.

10. Try a 1 gram dab and come back to me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. the thing is is that i am not mentally capable of taking a tolerance breaks and for two weeks i've just been doing it because i don't know. i tried taking a 5 day break and it didn't even knock it down so am i wondering should i just go on a full break or switch to smoking it?

12. i got my first vaporizer a month ago and the strain i was using was called tangerine. i ended up becoming tolerant to that and i tried switching to an indica strain but i don't think i'm really affected by indica strains that much

13. Is this for pain?

I would give BrassNwood's recipe a try for capsules, they are incredibly potent so do take some care.

14. i'm on medical marijuana for autism