Cant get high anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by Q17, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Hi everybody I'm new to grasscity, I have been smoking weed off and on for 4 years, for around the past two years I've been smoking multiple times a day everyday. In the past few months of smoking I haven't been getting high. I get a little buzz but that's it. I can smoke like 4 bowls of top shelf to myself out of a bong and be completely fine with just a little head change. I smoke out of multiple different things like pieces, gravs, vapes, bubblers, but smoking out of a bong is my favorite. I don't know what to do I've been reading threads and all I see is people saying to take tolerance breaks or smoke better stuff but I've taken tolerance breaks that range from a month to a week and they don't do much. I got a little higher after taking a month break but my tolerance just went back to how it was after smoking a few times. and I usually smoke top shelf so I don't smoke bunk weed. People will take a few hits and be high for hours but I smoke a few bowls and I get a little head change for like an hour. I eat edibles sometimes but not really often. I did dabs for awhile but I could take multiple dabs without a problem when people tell me stuff like "one dab and I'm on another planet". I saw a thread about taking omega 3 hemp seed oil and it's supposed to heal your cannabinoid receptors so you can get higher, does this actually work? has anybody tried it? I'm willing to try whatever might work. I just really want to get really high again if anybody has any tips or advice please let me know! 

2. your tolerance. Lower it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ure fuckin cannabinoid receptors ain't recepting. Ya need some receptor unclogger. 

sorry.

Actually dude, that's really strange. If I were a researcher, I'd definitely be interested in why you can't get high. Interesting...