Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get friend high? Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG Tom Nook, Aug 5, 2012.

1. It should not take that much weed for him to get high. Even if it's complete schwag, he has no tolerance. He has to be doing something wrong. Rolling a couple joints with the 5 grams of weed you have left will just be wasting it. I remember the first time I got high it only took like .3-.4 in a blunt and I was STONED. You've got to figure out the problem, not just keep smoking more and more.

2. No possible way. I talk to him almost everyday and I have never noticed him being high. Same with my sober friends that are around/

3. [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']

No possible way. I talk to him almost everyday and I have never noticed him being high. Same with my sober friends that are around/[/quote]

Then gravity bong or edibles.

4. I've encountered the same problem trying to smoke my bestfriend up, she thinks she's high and looks chill but her eyes aren't reddening. Can anyone help a bro out?

5. Err, either way the smoke gets to your lungs where it needs to go. I don't think it matters which way you do it.. cause I never hold the smoke in my mouth and I get plenty high.

6. Why don't you smoke the last five grams then play animal crossing with him mr Tom Nook?

7. I was gonna say the same thing. It happened to my girlfriend and another thing is that it will help with harshness also because my girlfriend says the main reason she doesn't like to smoke is because it burns her throat continuously after hitting it which after i showed her how to hit it she likes it better..

8. [quote name='"Forked Up"']Why don't you smoke the last five grams then play animal crossing with him mr Tom Nook?[/quote]

Lol! That's my plan ^_^ very few people catch on to the name.

9. Thanks all, what I plan to do is just make a grav or homemade bong for now (money is tight) and see where that takes us. I will check his eyes too.

10. eyes dont always get red mine dont look to see if they are kinda glossy

11. I had a friend that didn't get high until I said "No you can't smoke this. You don't get high."

12. yeah do that..

pack him a big hit till the smoke comes out of his ears.

if he doesn't get high after that, then he has some sort of super immunity or something :p

13. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']

I was gonna say the same thing. It happened to my girlfriend and another thing is that it will help with harshness also because my girlfriend says the main reason she doesn't like to smoke is because it burns her throat continuously after hitting it which after i showed her how to hit it she likes it better..[/quote]

Exactly

14. Ahahaha how about get him to hit a bong more than 10 times and see if he is still physically able to tell you he isn't baked ;)

:smoke:
    Peace

15. Make a gravity :D

16. Dude if he's inhaling properly there's no reason why he shouldn't be getting high.. In that case he's either lying to you or something is wrong with his body. Maybe he wasn't born with CB1 & CB2 receptors, therefore rendering him highless.

17. Just an update! Yesterday my friend (the one who couldn't get high) and I smoked a pretty fat joint (he said he prefers the joints over my pipe :p) probably 1.3-1.5 grams of some dank. We smoke, hangout, he starts acting differently than he normally does. All of the sudden every joke my other friends tell is amazingly hilarious to him. It was really enjoyable to see him happy, I usually see him angry and bitter. I hope bud has a good impact on his future!

18. Dude he probably doesnt inhale properly because he doesnt like coughing just tell him if you wanna get high take a massive rip and suck it in as deep as he can and hell feel amazing and that the coughing is worth it lol i remember my first time i said fuck the coughing and still tried to take big rips so i could get high

19. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']

Dude he probably doesnt inhale properly because he doesnt like coughing just tell him if you wanna get high take a massive rip and suck it in as deep as he can and hell feel amazing and that the coughing is worth it lol i remember my first time i said fuck the coughing and still tried to take big rips so i could get high[/quote]

Yes that could be it. I don't know what did it but yesterday he finally got high! Yay haha

20. it wont have a good impact on his future if he abuse's it doesnt take t breaks and hes underage i reacon the best age to try weed is at 14 but not everyday from then on.