Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get baked anymore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenTrees07, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Can't get high like I used to. I normally pack about a half G bowl of flower and it's like I have to smoke 4-5 just to get a little more than a buzz. I've tried dabs and they get me baked but way to expensive for me. Could I maybe try smoking out a bong,bubbler,joint or a steamer? A tolerance break is my last resort lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thats the only option unless you start using heavy dose edibles.

3. take a break bro...

4. Tolerance breaks are your friend.

Aside from cleansing your system, it keeps that tolerance low. Low tolerance is one of the greatest things that can happen to you, if you are a smoker. Guaranteed powerful highs on demand. Of course it demands a little discipline and those breaks from time to time. Your wallet will thank you too.

5. Reggie break. Check one of my past posts. Don't stop smoking weed. Go from dank to Reggie and use that for a month or so. Your tolerance will get back in order. Sounds like you got a lot of stress and you don't know it. Sorry man...

6. Dude that's such a good idea never even thought of that. Gunna buy sum bunk shit n smoke that for a while lol thanks !

7. Sounds like it's time to take a break.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk