Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get any higher without greening out, kinda. ITS THE BUD ISNT IT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danik420, Nov 3, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Shit! My dealer said this was dank, but you know what? I'm starting to question it.

So yesterday I rolled 2 joints out out of this new pickup, only smoked 1 and a half of the joints. Halfway into the 2nd one, I feel like I'm getting nausea. Its this really dizzy feeling that comes and goes in waves, kind of like when I get tangled in a tree swing and go around and around. Worst feeling ever.

So anyway, I kind of start thinking well if I can rationalize the thought that I'm not high enough, then I'm not. But I just couldn't continue smoking it, in fear of more nausea. It was so bad actually that I just went to bed. And it was really weird because you know when you're high and you're thinking about something, then you start thinking about another thought that's somehow intertwined with the initial thought, then you forget how both of them intertwine and how it makes any sense whatsoever and what were you even thinking about and then you get so confused your head starts hurting - in short, it's kind of like brainlag.

TL:DR TROLLFACE: I get nausea when smoking, but don't want to because
    I never feel high enough. Just nausea and confusion. What can cause this? Is it best to eat before or after smoking, etc.?

2. Off topic, but that is an amazing looking nug.

3. sounds like some high Potent bud
    try to smoke less i guess

4. Don't eat right after you smoke. You'll feel like you've lost any sort of high.

5. Hmm, Find yourself a nice indica, maybe the bud your smoking is 100% sativa, or at least sativa dom, would explain the nasty head confusion?

6. It looks like a nice nug. You probably just smoked too much or your tolerance is way up. I don't get high anymore.. I green before I can get high so I'm taking a month T Break