Can't Get a Good Read

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Badfish90, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I've had this crush on a girl but she is driving me insane... and not in a good way. Simply put, I can't tell if she's into me or not.

There are times where I'm dead certain she has a thing for me.
    1. I catch her staring at me a lot. Caught her giving me the biggest eye fuck of my life a couple days ago.
    2. Whenever we're talking in a group, we make this really intimate eye contact where it seems like we're the only two in the room.
    3. We get along really well, she laughs at my jokes and she's very easy to get a conversation going.

Yet, there are times when I think I'm just her friend. A few weeks ago, I asked her to hang out and she rejected me. I figured I was seeing signals that weren't there. I left it at that and didn't ask her to hang out again. Then, last week she texts me asking to hang out. We met up at this party and exchanged the same looks but nothing happened of it.

Then, Friday night, I asked her to hang out. Takes her two hours to respond and says she's doing something else.

What is going on? Does this girl only see me as a friend? I get the feeling that she likes me but every time I go in for it, she pulls back. Am I getting played?

2. i'm more or less in the exact same situation.... i wish i had some good advice for you brother but i don't. hope it works out for you!!!

3. Thanks dude, it's really frustrating as I'm sure you know.

4. I think she likes you definitely. She wouldn't have hit you back up via text to invite you to hang out if she didn't.

5. Sounds like my situation haha.

6. Don't take this the wrong way OP, but is it possible she just has that "I wanna fuck you " look in her eyes all the time? Lol...you know, some women just have that "look" to them.

I mean no offense by this just asking.. Lol

7. U didn't make your move now shes moving on, better hurry up and do something if you want her

8. It's possible. I don't know.

I thought asking her to hang out was making a move?

9. Come on man, women are more complicated than that.

10. Making a move is telling her how you feel...or attempting to get with her. She could just think you're being friendly

11. I know the type shes just looking for attention not anything serious

12. making a move is literally going for a kiss

13. Give her a scrapbook of all the good times you two have had together.

She'll be craving dat cock.

14. Oh, in that case, I'll try to kiss her in class next time. Nothing can go wrong with that.

15. ^ yea it can and probably will.

I don't think many people would be comfortable having their first kiss in class. And around other people.

16. I was joking

17. lol OP... who asked who to hang out last? you or her? If you did and she had a excuse let it be. She likes you but she will stop liking you if you keep asking. he obviously down to hang out since she invited you out - by her own choosing. So that's good. If she made an excuse for the last proposal you made don't invite her anywhere yet til she hits you back up. Be patient, then when she hits you back up next time if she doesn't suggest something you can... I wouldn't go for a kiss until I got her out with me obviously - I'm sure you know that though.

18. Here are your only two negatives:

For the first one, how exactly were you rejected? Was there a reason?

Took two hours to say she's doing something else?

Seeing that she has asked you to hangout I'd say she was telling the truth for the second and was probably busy the day of the first rejection. And i think she likes you so ask her out.:):hello:

19. Maybe she's a flirt Guy. I don't think she has a thing for you.
    Wait lemme restate that.
    Maybe YOU have more of a thing for her than she does for You. And you're finding every single thing/action she does to confirm your suspicion you catch me?
    who texts first you or her??

20. Just make it evident that you like her. More often than not women wait for the guy to make the move, and the longer you wait, the more she's going to consider you a friend. Just think of it this way; what's the worse that can happen. Even if she does consider you a friend now, if she knows that you like her and she doesn't like you in that way, she's going to do a lot of thinking and you might just end up slipping it in