Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't focus when I don't smoke...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Afterdark, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 Afterdark, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Not sure if this is the right forum but I figured out I can't focus that well without weed. Should I get tested for ADD? It's like I can't focus on a though, or I look at it 2 dimensionally when I'm not high, then the boost in imagination helps plus I feel like I'm able to focus on everything. Like when I read, I want to skip everything, and when I listen to a song I want to just find the good spot and not sit and listen. I also think about things more realistically.

Any thoughts?

Edit: It bothers me, everytime I get high I start thinking about ways to preserve any bit of mental clarity I have when I'm high.

Edit again: I also know it helps me talk to people better, when I'm not high I have a lot of trouble thinking of anything I care about, or putting twists on coversations. I just talk about everything so...2 dimensionally...whats wrong with me?

2. Also when I play guitar, I find it really hard to distinguish between notes. When I smoke its so easy. I just don't like the sound of ritalin and stuff like that, I don't want to fuck up my head. I live in mass, as far as I know theres no dispensaries around here so its not like I could just get weed from them.

3. theres a reason some people decide to spend 10+ years studying to become doctors, to answer questions like these. couldnt hurt to go ask him imo. sounds like u got alot of ideas rolling around in there.

4. You might want to seek a doctor, like others have said. That's what I'd do.

5. Maybe get more sleep and drink more water.

6. I guess the only solution is to be baked all day :cool: