Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant find my Hash mixed with tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frollyven, Jul 7, 2017.

1. so yesterday i rolled two hash joints with tobaco for me and a friend for today to smoke (but something happened and we didnt see each other)
    Anyway so i mixed some more hash with tobacco just to have more just in case and i put it in aluminium foil (it was thin) and i hid it in my wallet
    Im now looking in my wallet and i cant find the aluminium foil that has the hash and tobacco and im so afraid that my parents might find it im hoping it fell when i went out today with another friend but what if it fell in my house?? Idk what to do.... please help:/

(Im 18 btw but still live with my parents)

Im
    Thinking of telling my mom tmw that someone gave me an aluminium foil in the street and i took it just to let him leave and i wanted to throw it but i forgot about it and idk where i put it And make it as a joke so incase they find it she thinks that thats what happened...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wow...

• Like Like x 1
  3. ...

4. You friend finessed you.

5. Don't insult your parents by telling them such an obvious lie. Make up something believable or just don't say anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1