Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant Find Mid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by G4Grassdetta, May 29, 2013.

1. I use mids/regs for edibles 3-4x/year

I was attempting to make some yday and hit brick wall after brick wall trying to find mids.

I know smoking mids sucks balls and I guess that's why it's so hard to find with regular smokers but damn. Surely I can't be the only one who cooks.

Not worth the effort to go and actually do legwork and go find some but I just figured they'd be easy to come by lol.

Anyone else find it hard to get mids/regs?

2. No, I moved into Kentucky and found a shit load of Chronic Dealers. No Prob. I never get mid/reg unless I'm desperate and chronic is going to be out for a while.

3. Wouldn't bother me...but I'd rather pay 100 for an oz of mids for edibles than 200.

4. Good point. - Starts smoking from pipe ( BYE! )  :hippie: