Can't find good hash anywhere :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Botanic, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I want some real good hash :) Shit that will fuck you up, how will I make it :D

2. [quote name='"Botanic"']I want some real good hash :) Shit that will fuck you up, how will I make it :D[/quote]

Go with a good n' simple batch of QWiso hash. Super simple and does not take to much work...

3. Whats the recipe my friend :D lol

4. 1. Attain stems/shake.
    2. Put stems/shake in jar.
    3. Add butane/99% iso alcohol
    4. Shake that shit around.
    5. Pour onto plate/any random dish (use a sieve/sift to get rid of the shake)
    6. Let sit for 24 hours.

You need a lot of shake to get a decent amount of hash, try and find someone that sells it. Should be around $50-$70 for an Oz of schwag, or something cheap like that.

5. Sweet :smoke:

6. I just found some a week ago. I'd mail you some if I could...shit was golden brown pebble of goodness. mmmm

7. Good shit :smoke:
    Me like :devious:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECF_zKYvJaQ]How to make lebanese hash - YouTube[/ame] go to 5:50 if your impatient press dont squeeze

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTa1PYzwpjI]Dry Ice Hash Extraction - YouTube[/ame]

10. Its called going to the club and buying it.

11. Blaah

12. I'm from Ireland man, don't really work like that here :(

13. Ah I see. Well if you started one and got a MMJ card you could be rich

14. I've been having the same issue here in Vermont man. All that's around right now is imported headies (not complaining but having to pay $20 a g every time I wanna pick up is getting old) and people's homegrown which varies widely in quality. I would really like some hash like what I pick up as festies and have put my dealers/middle men on the case but so far nothing.

15. MJ is not used for any medical issues here man. We will not see MMJ here for another 50 years I reckon

16. Yeah, really sweet hash is hard to find, especially when you don't know whats in it unless you get it from the maker. I love good hash though, goes down a treat :smoke: