Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't Find Dank in Delaware

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GasNMyAshtray, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I moved from Pa to De . I know its like one state over but it's sooo dry. I refuse to touch Mids. That's like someone spitting on my family name. Anybody got any advice on where to get a Good/Reliable Connect. I have got lucky a few times in the mall n found some dank but haven't started school yet so I haven't had a chance to peep a few stoners out of a crowd. I wish they would just Legalize it . Fuckin half tax it like Cali and call it a day. :smoke: so we can blazeee up with no worries

2. Move to a better state.

3. lol dank doesn't dwell in delaware

4. you live in the north a lot of growers hide up in those mountains. So what I recommend doing is going to the gas station, stock up on munchies and start your hike. or ask someone at the gas station, dank is in every state

5. I would move to Cali but its too expensive to live.

6. Ive gotten Mutiple kinds of kush. Haze ect ect since I moved to De last summer
    But from what I hear ... All the buds are coming from Philly

7. Ask around.. try craigslist, lol (seriously, you might be surprised..)

8. Every state has shit and primo weed. Just need to know where to look for it.

9. Maryland house. It's just across the bridge in md. There's always ppl there with dank. It's the first rest stop on 95 south.

10. Lol Craigslist is shady haha .. Im sure it's some dank around but I didn't go to school around here to ask ppl my I age (20) so its soo beat

11. Maybe I'll try that if I find myself heading towards MD.. Btw I just started a Grow Log too. Ive started planting the seeds in peat plugs with organic M-Grow
    There under a grow lamp. 16 spots 3 seeds in each .. All different types of dank. Maybe some beaster seeds but who cares . First grow

12. I lol'd.

13. Haha reg is a last resort bro

14. I live in lower DE i have a pretty steady hook up of good shit usually lemon kush, purple kush kind of often blueberry is pretty common and for tomorrow im getting some blue dream :)

15. DE sucks man, poorest trashiest state in the country. I wouldn't be surprised if its all dirt & mids down there. Its the last stop for white trash poor people who can't hold a job and have a drug problem. i would even go so far as to say that unless you are near a college campus, anyone telling you they have named strains is blowing smoke up your ass.

16. Lucky Muthafucka lol
    :eek:
    how are the prices

17. obviously your not from here, while the majority is white trash and old people there are people here who have good shit its just all about who you know down here.

18. 20 a g
    60 a 1/8
    120 1/4
    240 1/2
    410 1

but like i said when you know them they cut you deals and you smoke with them :) pick my dealer up go to a lake and match on a blunt or two then part ways quiet high and happy

19. I like that sound ! up here im getting a lil cheaper
    but if its Funky Skunky ill pay all day. Ive had alot of differnt strains
    and been pretty happy. cant find a reliable dealer for shit .

20. yea i mean the price is worth it for good shit. yesterday i had that blue dream had the giggles at first and settled in to a nice interesting head high great for watching movies chilling and just sitting around