Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CANT find any bud!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j0lly, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Have you guys ever tried to stand outside a head shop and just to ask random people who walk by if they have any bud? i think i would be okay b/c i live right by the university and i would only ask people around my age.:confused:

2. Make friends, EVERYONE knows someone who knows someone. :)

3. go for it if you need to.

The headshops owners might not like it, but there's really nothing they can do about it besides kick you off the property.

You might have better luck just asking around campus.

4. Theres a headshop by my house that always has people on bikes riding by asking if I need bud:rolleyes:. Ive never taken any of them up on the offer but its nice to have a back up plan.

5. sounds like a plan, even though you should make friends and get connects that way. Either way, nothing bad will happen so if I couldn't ffind a connect, i'd go for it.

6. good idea man, go for it

7. if ur close enough, go to cambie street or west hastings in vancouver - i've scored quality bud off a guy in the street there