Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant find a light..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokejoints, Jun 24, 2011.

1. its 130am and i feel like tokin.. i got my bowl packed but it seems that i have misplaced my lighter and i looked everywhere and cant find it. is there any other way to get this going? i was thinking stove top but is it loud?:confused:

thanks

2. get a candle light it on the stove and use tooth picks to light your bowl. tooth pick to candle then lit tooth pick to fresh green:hello:

happy toking

3. get a piece of spaghetti light it on the stove and then light a candle. Use the candle to relight pieces of spaghetti and use them to smoke your bowl. it sounds like a lot but its easy and it works well. no funny taste and this way you dont have to smoke the bowl at once if you dont want to you can leave the candle burning to smoke later or multiple bowls.

Edit: you can always use a toaster to light the spaghetti as well.

4. damn dude you sound blazed as hell

5. i was gonna say solar hit.

then i looked outside...

6. Hahahahahaha THE SOLAR HIT fuck yeh :hello:
    [​IMG]

7. Gas station.

8. Wait til the suns out, grab a magnifying glass and wait for that fucker to light!

9. Out of 10 you're definitely a 46 on the lit scale haha. :hello:

10. lol, lighting a bowl with matches SUCKS. I burned the shit out of myself like that once, was waaay too blown

11. Wow, I thought I was the only one who used the "Spaghetti Method".

12. matches suck for lighting bowls, i smoked three bowls and went through a whole book.

13. I usually use candles (the straight, thin ones you put on cakes). You sometimes get wax on the side of the bowl but it just peels off afterwards.

14. i've never really had problems using a match. thought it was pretty simple, light put above bowl, inhale and be blown :smoke: all good i guess

15. if you dip the spaghetti/toothpick in melted wax it will make it burn slower

16. how about uuo get a lightbulb, turn it on for a couple hours, and shove it up ur ass. thatll get your split fixed in a jiffy

17. Stick a fork into a wall socket while holding the weed and blam!

18. its not that i can't light them, you just have to keep relighting the weed with them, and lighting a match is harder than a lighter.