Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant find a good dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xbox360player1, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I have never bought weed directly and after a failed buy in which my dealer said he would call me back and never did, I tried to get in contact with other people who I know smoke but I cant get to them. I want something good to smoke in time for the upcoming holiday. It seems like the 757 is always dry, any suggestions?

2. Just go up to someone you know, must be able to trust them though..

"Cant wait for 420 bruh"

Either they smile with a stoners face and laugh like a little girl, or they say easter

If they smile like a girl, you probably just got a connect

"My stash is empty and my connect blows, can you hook me up?"

Something like that, but most dealers only have a certain type of weed, like mids, dank etc. hopefully he will be an all-in-one package.

3. Ugh, similar problem in the 412 too my friend. Best of luck; I've pretty much exhausted all my options and am almost at the point of saying fk it to weed.

4. I know what you mean, im going to try and get in contact with some associates one more time before I just say forget it.

5. Yeah man, graduated college, got a kick-ass job, and the worst part is now I have both the time and the money to enjoy it after work pretty much every night. FINDING it is damn near impossible these days it seems, or rather finding a good guy/gal to purchase from.

No, I don't want to see your gun. Seriously, take my money. Please.

6. Connections will eventully build they always do. I was in your same position a month ago. You just need to branch out, talk to friends who smoke. Ask for their dealer's numbers. Always worked for me.