Can't figure this out.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brown-bear, Jul 16, 2017.

1. the run off ec level and ph level is what??

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

2. I will have to get that. I'm not home right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't mean to get on a "soap box" here,But I can't help it...You guys are killin' me with all this EC,and Ph level stuff...
    I threw away my worn-out PH pen a while back,and I don't even know if my old TDS / EC pen is still working...
    Since I started using only organic "super soil" , I don't need those tools anymore.And I do fine without them.
    Organic growing is not as hard as you might think.It CAN be,if you let it,but it doesn't have to be.
    I just LOVE not having to PH my water,PH my soil, Check PPMs of runoff, check PPM's of my feedings,and,the dreaded FLUSHING of the soil,etc,etc...
    Just ranting here,cause I'm stoned,OK? Don't Shoot The Messenger, LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. and what is your gram per watt ratio?

GFP

5. Everyone has their own way to grow. This is my first time so naturally I'm gonna go overboard with it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't know and Don't care...Not in a race here, but I do know my yields got better when my plants grew healthier than they did on chemical nutes...I'm not a pro ,I couldn't manage the chemical nutes like a pro,so it just became easier for ME to go organic...Not sayin' its for everybody just works out best for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. fair enough...you should care about your gram per watt ratio.
    it should never go down it should stay the same or go up with experience..not caring could be wasting the experience.
    good.luck growing though

GFP

8. Yeah,If I ever become a commercial grower,I'll be sure and do that.:thankyou:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, these long winded, run-on-paragraph lecturing diatribes of half-truths based on assumptions is really getting old with this clown. Going to have to learn how to block.

But the bad advice that this person spews at new growers - christ... I wish they would learn to either stay out of the arena, or ask questions to help guide the person to what they want.

Sometimes people like this don't even grow but enjoy passing themselves off as pros.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well, some people can close their eyes, throw a dart and hit a bullseye. Most of us can not. Since many of us have sizable investments in money and time, some of us don't have the luxury of costly issues that can be avoided with a $60 meter.

11. I agree with purp that this is environmental/root zone issues.

Question - could they be drying too much between feedings?

12. I flushed the one plant yesterday and added a tiny amount of fox farm grow big. To me it looks like phosphorus deficiency. Too early to tell but it seemed a little better when I checked this morning. I water every 4-5 days or whenever the pots feel light. Also today marks 30 days from sprouting.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. While the leaves don't get burned from hanging in the soil, they are opened to fungus, pest and bacterial infections. This is why we lollipop.

14. it's phosphorus excess in your leaves. lower the ec to half and wait for it to continue going good with no more issues. don't worry about those leaves. that should stop immediately once the adjustment is made and the ph is stable.

GFP

• Like Like x 1
  15. #40 Budmiser, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    My point exactly....LMFAO The whole point of organics is,that you CAN'T hardly fuck-up...Nature is in control (almost)