Can't figure this out.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brown-bear, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I have 1 white widow and 5 NYC diesel auto fems going on day 28 and one NYC keeps burning leaves. All the other plants look fine, I already cut two shriveled up leaves last week and now two more are starting to do the same.I've been watering them right and keeping the ph levels at the right spot. It starts on one small part of the leaf and spreads. Has anyone else had this problem?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. I know about if leaves touching soil they die and burn. Dig the soil under which leaf touching or snatch the leaves which are touch

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

3. WTF REALLY? where the hell did you hear that ? If you don't know. Then don't answer. Why say something like remove the leaves that are touching the soil.? wow ..

anyways...you say you are keeping the ph in check? what's the runoff? and what's the ec? is that soil? or coco.

alot more info needed ...but your problem is for sure rootzone and not environmental...the leaves look well fed ..but the cation ratio is off..

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

4. I heard that from grower friends. And I saw this lots of time. If the leaf touching soil it turn to burn. I just told what i know. People asks and people answer . It is sharing. Do not be stressed about it.

5. please do take a snapshot of the text you read that info with the website at the top. sorry if I seem stressed I'm actually too stoned to be stressed but hat when see random BS info...especially as a first response ..I'd like to see where you read that. I won't be surprised if you CAN'T find it either

GFP

6. I didnt told you i read this. I told i heard that from grower friends. U have sarcastic attitude.. its not fine. This work is bottomless pit everyday you can learn something dont act like you know everything. If someone comment here he shares his experience. If you dont think with me just tell ur info. Bbye

7. Your bottom leaves will die off throughout the entire life of your plant. As long as issues you find are on "old growth" you have no problems. If you start seeing weird coloration differences or issues with NEW GROWTH...then you have issues. Take a deep breath and relax. You have no problems. Hope you have light to flower that many plants if you're planning on flowering them inside. Each individual plant needs the same strong wattage, high quality flower lighting. You will not be able to flower all those with one lamp unless you have one that is a monster. Each plant also will need space to spread during flower so light can penetrate the canopy and reach the buds below. Otherwise, only the tops are going to develop out properly and the lower buds will just be scud. Anything that doesn't get light, does not develop and the rate of growth is directly proportional to the light you give one. You should never be forced to raise the height of your light just to cover all the plants you've got flowering. Your light and plant should be as close as possible throughout the flower cycle .... taking care not to get them close enough to cause light burn. The more distance between the two, the less good the plant gets and the more stretch you get out of the plants and buds. We flower with 1000 watt HPS lamps and only flower 2 plants per lamp. That gets us the largest harvest weight per plant. I don't say this to put you down or anything. I don't even have a clue what kind of light setup you have to flower with. It's just most growers put much more stock in the nutrients they give the plants than they do the light they grow them with. Your plants do look a little bit nitrogen toxic....overall color of foliage is a bit too green. Should be that pretty deep blue/green we associate with healthy plants. The plant will always tell you if there is a problem and what it is. You just have to get good enough with the plants to understand their language. But right now they're all healthy as a horse. Give them the best flower lighting you can, make sure you let each container get feather-light before giving more water and keep your pH in the correct range. Looks like you're using some good soil there, so depending on how fresh the soil is and how large the plant is, nutrients have likely been given when they weren't needed. Think of a young plant as a baby. You don't start one out on steak and potatoes.....so we don't start baby plants out pouring chemicals to them. Only after the plant has had a chance to use up some of the nutrients in the soil it's growing in, it's not going to get hungry. Nutrients are nothing more than plant food and only feed the plant. LIGHT is the element you need to zero in on because it forces plant and bud growth....what we're all shooting for. Hope some of this helps you out a little bit. Just general blah blah that most people starting out don't necessarily know. Best of luck and happy growing! TWW

• Like Like x 3
  8. random grower friends...also must have read this to be true.
    lucky you to have such great friends. good.luck with that (them)

GFP

GFP

9. There are no problems with these plants. They're perfectly fine and healthy....a bit nitrogen toxic...likely from feeding when the plants didn't need it, but a few watering episodes of nothing but plain water in the right pH range and the color will straighten back out. But these plants are perfectly healthy. Just because a lower leaf dies off, certainly doesn't mean you have issues. Leaves die...they get old and get less light and die. The end. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  10. YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON ON THIS FORUM AND REPRESENT THE BIGGEST THREAT TO NEWBS..."AS LONG AS ISSUES ARE ON OLD GROWTH YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS" GET A LIFE CHICK ..YOU NOT ONLY POST A BIBLE OF LIES ...YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU KNOW....YOU YIELDED 10 OUNCES OF A 1000 WATT LAMP .THAT'S A WHOPPING. 0.28 PER WATT ...YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU SAY....I'VE CALLED.YOU OUT BEFORE ...YOUR FULL OF ##IT ..

Just click on TWW 's profile and read her ..(yes it's a girl) long bible responses that ALL LEAD PPL DOWN THE WRONG ROAD.....I don't know if your doing it on purpose...you've been told by MANY experienced growers to stop....You should be banned for life from giving advice to anyone...EVERYTHING YOU SAY is ##it on a stick...

UNREAL. check her out for yourself then

BOYCOTT AND BLOCK TWW NOW.
    word of the wise..

GFP

11. WRONG AGAIN YOU LIFELESS CHICK....THOSE LEAVES FRIED LIKE THAT FOR A REASON....AND HOW IS IT HEALTHY IF IT'S A "BIT NITROGEN TOXIC" YOU SHOOT YOURSELF EVERYTIME YOU OPEN TEXT ON HERE....

GO AWAY...TWW...YOU GIVE THE WRONG INFO AND YOU KNOW IT ...

GFP

12. Are you high af right now? Or u child?

13. Damn guys I figured I'd be the one getting yelled at for asking a dumb question. I didn't know it would start a fight ....

• Like Like x 1
  14. We didnt too mate. He loves fight. Thats all

15. no I'm an experienced growers that knows when to call out ppl who have no clue....it's funny that in the same thread there are 2 of.you...do your homework on this TWW character....she gets called out everyday on here...yesterday and the day before..
    and probably tomorrow....you sound like you have no clue as well but don't type a bible of shit making it seem like you do...

you can't run from not knowing and fake knowing..knowing shows in the way you answer .

GFP

16. You should give more info, what are you feeding, how much , type of soil, etc. did you happen to spill nutrient water on the leaves?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. You definitely have a issue with that one. Like someone previously said more info will help experienced growers diagnose your girl. Such as pH runoff, medium used, nutrients and how much, nutrients ppm, water used tap or reverse osmosis, humidity, and temp. Be careful with information given to you. If someone suggests something to you research it. I would go light on the nutrients for a little while. It looks like it's to much of something to me. But I'm not a professional. Good luck i hope you figure it out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. WOW !!! THAT was entertaining ... LOL

• Like Like x 1
  19. and once again for all enjoying the thread...there is something wrong with the plant or the leaves wouldn't have progressively gotten like that all of a sudden...the plants are not big enough to begin shedding old leaves.....TWW is wrong with everything as usual....the guy who says tear the leaves off that touch the soil also has no clue...tô figure this one out we need ALL the info and history of the plant...then the diagnosis is easy actually and so is the fix...

GFP

20. Sorry guys im using fox farm ocean forest 2 marshydro300 and 1 600 in a 2 * 4 tent. I have to make due with what little space I have so I'm not trying to grow crazy huge plants. Only nutes I gave it was a quarter dose of house and garden roots excelurator. At first I thought it was from splash because only 2 leaves burnt up. So I cut them off cause they were definitely goners I wasn't so much worried because I assumed it was just from being careless. But a few days later small spots formed on the leaves and progressively became how they look now in the pics.