Can't figure out sex to save my life

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jarsz92, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Idk if it's me but they all look female. They've been veg'd for 7 weeks (slow start because of nutrient deficiencies).

They're all just about over a foot tall so we switched them to flower as we only have about 30 inches or so. It's been 4-5 days of 12/12 and still no sex showing.

They're all bag seeds so I know they can't all be female

IMG_1993.JPG IMG_1994.JPG IMG_1995.JPG IMG_1996.JPG IMG_1997.JPG IMG_1998.JPG IMG_1999.JPG IMG_2001.JPG

2. You seem to know where to look. Those are blurry pics, so you see white hairs coming out? Or more ball shape. TBH looks to early to tell, keep looking it will take a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah give em another week or zo

#patientsovercups

4. Ok thanks guys. Not sure if these are better... do females show before males? Some have the narrower bulbs with the hairs. I'd say most that are showing seems to be females. Have that stringy thing coming out of them but I can't bring myself to believe of the ratio of females

IMG_2004.JPG IMG_2005.JPG IMG_2006.JPG IMG_2007.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wait a little longer, they look great tho congrats

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks all, first grow :jump:

7. some plants are just a little shy..others are not. I had 4 plants this grow and when I flipped them, 1 showed female in less than 24 hours, one in 48 hours, and one took almost 2 weeks. Of course the two shy ones ended up being male, which is the opposite of what happened in my last grow. The male was the fastest growing and biggest plant I had and grew balls about 36 hours into flowering.