Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't figure out how to vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dah, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Bought this vaporizer for 20 bucks today, yeah first mistake I know, Been smoking for about a year on and off, and decided to switch to vaping. I needed a small concealed piece so I got something that looks like this

[​IMG]

The bottom yellow part is a resevoir of gas for the lighter mechanism, the red part is a switch for the lighter, then above it is some vents for the burnt gas to escape, the butane, the flame of it, touches the part above which is a grate which becomes red hot after a few seconds. then above that is a part that twists off and is a chamber sort of with a screen then a mouthpiece right above the screen. So I figure put the bud in between the grate and screen after heating up for 5-10 seconds with the lighter then put the chamber on and inhale after turning the flame off. I have no clue how to tell if I'm doing it right. Anyone had a similar piece that can help? I feel like I'll just end up burning the bud and I'm going for stealth here, avoiding the smell that a pipe would emit.

2. This is simple.

Are you high yet?

If so, then your doing it right somewhat.
    If not, then no clue cause that drawing is hella-confusing

3. It's apparent I'm no artist It just seems like if i let the bud touch the red hot grate, obviously its gonna burn... Wondering if I should put something in between that the bud can be placed on without being in direct contact to the hot metal.

4. a vape isnt really worth it unless your gonna spend the money to at least get an MFLB. and no touching the heat is what causes it to vaporize

5. Dude... Take a picture? I can't tell wtf you drew

Edit: also, a $20 vape? Waste of money. Throw that garbage away and save for a nice vape