Can't edit my own threads?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by MrSmoke, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

For some reason, I can no longer edit some of my threads.

On my grow journals, I keep the first post updated (with an index) to make it easier for new viewers to navigate it.

This morning, I noticed the "edit" button disappeared on some of my older threads.

Whats up with that? Sudden change in forum config or just a temporary glitch?

2. that is indeed a change, new rule you can change/update/delete threads up to 7 days after posting them, this prevents long threads to be able to be deleted by the original poster after 7 days, preventing that the original starter for instance after a year can decide to remove a 50.000 post thread.

Please for important update regarding a ongoing thread, contact the admins or mods.

SJ

3. Thanks for the heads up, SJ. :D LOL! :p
    I love ya, man! I do. :D :D :D

I'll go ahead and close this.

Just so everyone is clear...there is a 7 day limit on editing threads. That includes changing titles. If a title has to be changed, please report your thread and ask that the title be changed and put exactly what you want the title changed to in the report. That's going to be way quicker, easier and better than PMing one of us. :)

4. I know, I know, sorry rummy.... :p Love back at ya

SJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.