Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant eat while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shank, Oct 9, 2010.

1. I smoked all my remaining weed yesteday and i had chips, i couldnt swallow them even though i just had some water previously and i thought i was choking and i was gona die and i needed to drink water every time i ate somthing to wash it down
    does this happen to anyone else?

2. yea i know but like doesnt it go away i always drink lol or i thought eating took it away too

3. I've had it happen once where I legitamite starting choking while high and needed my roommate to perform the heimlich, but as long as you have some water/drink near you to wash down whatever you may be eating you'll be fine.

4. Word I just ate a chip last night while super baked and couldn't breath for a good 15 seconds legit, it was pretty scary

5. Gotta keep that drank close.

6. Its especially hard when you are laughing so much, i can never swallow my food whats in my mouth i always sit there laughing with the same thing in there for 5 minutes >_>

7. Then don't put food in your mouth when your laughing lol

8. WEll im constantly shovelling food in my moutha nd im constantly laughing at everything so
    :p

9. I shouldn't be talking, I'm eating mad food right now. lol