1. Right now I'm considering on building a homemade bong but not like a shitty plastic water bottle or whatever you people do. I'm thinking about doing a bong out of a bottle of alcohol, and I have the drill and bit for it. The grommet slide and stem are gonna cost me prolly like 25-30. I liked the idea of building my own cause even if my first one sucks I can make another and just re use the pieces I bought. You think I should do this or buy a piece for the same price?

2. I've seen bongs made with beer bottles, although a large liquor or wine bottle would also be cool.

3. I prefer you make your own glass bongs.If it break's or something,you won't have to buy another one.You could have the skill to remake one.Just my opinion.

4. Make one for sure. It's cheaper, and they make good conversation pieces. The hardware shouldn't cost you nearly 30 unless you want to put in for a nice slide. Some friends and I made one out of a goldschlager bottle with about 8-10 bucks worth of hardware from our local headshop.  

5. #5 xxOgkushxx, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    holy shit. im in CALI LA. if ur around here theres aa shop called the sytem they blow there own glass. you can get a 16 inch beaker bottom glass on glass bong from them for 30. look around for shops that blow ther own glass around you and buy a $30 bong with everything and have a legit bong. btw they sell tops to convert any bottle into a bong.

6. Get a holland vodka bottle they are made to be converted into bongs.

7. I live in West Virginia so there's not really places that will blow glass for me here... But thanks for your guys opinions I've decided on making my own out of a Crystal Head Skull Vodka bottle cause they look sick and I'm pretty sure I can do it right. Here's a pic in case you interested in what it's gonna look like. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379216311.457380.jpg

8. Thats got to be the sickest bong I ever did see :D madd respect for making that piece mate :D

9. Have you seen the vodka bong bottles ? Perfect for this . Look them up :)