Cant decide on new Vape, help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Inquisitor420, Apr 7, 2014.

1. I have been looking at reviews online for the past week and can't decide what Vape to get. I have bounced between what I exactly want but normally I smoke either by myself or with 2 other people at most. Right now I keep looking s at the plenty, arizer solo w/ bong attachment, and silver surfer, but can't decide. I allways here good things from the volcano makers and the plenty looks nice with some good reviews, but the other two are cheaper, any advice to help? I don't care much About portability so I don't need a poortable, but the solo with the bong on top looks sexy, but not sure how well it compAres to the other two.

Ps. Also anyone got the snoop G pen? My buddy's looking at it so any info there too is appreciated

Sent from my sonic screwdriver

2. I'm using a solo with a bong, it's better than using the solo by itself, very tight draw. It also uses less weed and easy clean up. I have mine for two months but I'm tired of it, looking for easier draw, pax maybe. I also bought the G5 vaporizer, so it says, but that's not the case, it combusts instead but a good hit.

3. I keep hearing that the solo is very hard to hit, one of the main reasons I'm still deciding. The biggest things I care about is vapor quality, tree conservastion , and ease of use. Portability and smell aren't an issue

4. An extreme Q might fit the bill. 

solo's are like trying to drink a milk shake. I like it though. Dont pack the glass so tight. & the head shop I bought my solo from altered the glass tubes I have. They do hit better. I want the bong attachment for it.

I think the pens are only good for e-cig juice and wax.(with the globe attachment)

Volcanos are dope but the bag is annoying. I have the classic. it may last forever.

Check out the log type vapes like the E-Nano and the Underdog.    Vapor quality and ease of use are great, but these log vapes are the king of the hill when it comes to conservation.

6. i have heard good things about them but they allways struck me as cheap looking. What log Vape would you recommend as the top of the line? and how long do they last, I keep hearing good things but the only log that a consistantly hear about is the purple days and I can't find any online

7. The reason why you can't find a Purple Days online is because Tom (the inventor and maker) decided to stop making them years ago.

I have a brand new that's never been used.    May sell it.

They are, without a doubt, the most efficient vape on the planet.    I've had 3 of them and I know of no other vape where one could get 5 hits from a mere 0.025gr.

Here are some other log vapes to look at.   To me, they look FAR from cheap:  http://www.underdogvapes.com/

8. Pens are boring. Everybody's got one.

9. What's the deal with the sublimator? Seems good but most of what I read seems good but I don't see a lot of talk about the sublimate material you can collect.

10. #10 Penguin420, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    My buddy has the snoop G pen, it worked great for concentrates for a few months and then it broke.  I started checking out reviews for the vapes you mentioned and the solo looks like the best bet.  This review made it seem like it would fit your criteria pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYL9eA0ysM