Can't decide on an Itza A/C?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by superkev000, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hey GC! I'm currently waiting on my Itza : Mega to Mega, to get here in the mailll! (ugh...waiting for glass...) and I definitely plan on getting an ashcatcher for it. I thought that I would just make this setup purely Itza and buy an A/C from them aswell.

So my "problem" is this: I originally wanted this Circulator A/C below

[​IMG][​IMG]

But then......I was talking with Colby from Itza, and he told me that Joe was coming out with NEW DESIGNS for their A/Cs soon, A stemline model & a gridded-disc model!!!

So now should I wait and get a stemline or a gridded-disc A/C? Or just stick with the Circulator? I'm just worried about "splashdown" from a gridded-disc/stemline A/C because those diffuser models tend to 'bubble-stack' which might not be the best thing for an A/C.

So what does every one think? Any opinions and suggestions (Even for other A/Cs or brands) are appreciated!!! :hello: decisions, decisions.....:smoke:

(My cap is around $200)

2. Both sound awesome, dont think ive ever seen a stemline AC.

I would wait.

I think that a company like Itza would take the time to make the A/C perform without spashback, just need to put the right amount of water. Ask them about it since you are in contact already.

3. I would just get the showerhead, instant gratification and it's a proven/effective design, but then again I hate waiting for new toys.

4. I know of a website that will be getting their new A/C's in within the next week. They also carry their 13-arm and Circ A/Cs.

5. i was shying away from the 8 or 13 arm (personal preference)
    looove the circ so im prolly gunna get that,

but could ya pm me the website jus incase i decide to checkout
    their new models? much thanks :)

6. #6 MakaveliArts, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    I'd wait to get one of their newer designs.

EDIT: if your trying to choose between the stemline or gridded disk, I;d probably go with the stemline if it was also gridded but it depends on the specifics. I've seen some awesome stemline a/c's before, like from DWB.

7. Excuse the bump on this, but my LHS just got in the new line of Itza AC's, including a 2x Gridded Circ, Gridded Disc, and 3x Gridded stemline.

After water testing and trying them all, the Stemline AC undeniably provided the best hit. It is gridded several times (at least 3-5) on each slit. The stemline is facing down, so it doesn't stack as well as the disc, however it diffuses perfectly, and every single hole fires equally well. And, because it's a downgrid, there is very little splashback into your tube.

Itza's new Circ AC has a large hole in the bottom, unlike on their Circ Tubes, which causes them to chug pretty substantially.

The Disc AC diffuse very well, stacking the best out of the three, but has noticeably more drag than the stemline.

I got a really good deal on it and it stacks like a champ; perfect for my Itza Circ/13.

Happy Customer :bongin: