Can't decide if I should keep on or keep out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fw817tx, Mar 31, 2013.

1. So I've had this gf for 3 weeks, I already met her parents. She doesn't know how to fix herself up too well, she is a bit pretty but if she dressed right and fixed herself nicer, She would be beautiful. I feel comfortable around her but I feel it's hard for me to fall in love.. I try to get myself to have feelings but its just so hard. Also when I'm out on my own and I see a pretty girl looking or something I feel an urge to go and start a conversation but I keep telling myself to stay faithful. This is me venting I guess but I need an opinion, would it be right to keep prolonging the relationship if I feel this way?

2. Ugh, don't be that guy. Please.

Don't lead her on.

3. Either discuss it with her if you feel comfortable doing so, or leave. You're obviously missing something, and if you're unsatisfied, you are more likely to stray and then everyone just feels shitty.
    Talk about it, or get outta there.

4. Get as much puss as you can while searching for a girl w/ better hair and makeup.

5. Yeah, say,
    "I have to remind myself to be faithful."
    "You'd look a lot better if you fixed yourself up."

6. You have been with her for 3 weeks why are you even talking about being in love with her???
    It's not something that just happens when your together with someone, and it's not something you can force either. If those feelings aren't there, they aren't there plain and simple.

If you are not attracted to her for who she is rather than "well she would be attractable to me if she just changed this...and this...and did this different" then you should just end things now before you get too involved.
    If you need to change things about her to be attracted to her and potentially fall in love with her, then you are going to have nothing but problems.
    You'd be better off finding a girl that you don't need to change to be with.

7. if she's not doing it for ya then find someone else who will.

just break up first.

8. I'll say.. "I have to tell you how I'm feeling, my hearts not in the right place, you are pretty and I like you but I am not looking for anything serious so before we take this too far I think we should stop seeing each other." Ehhh I hate myself now

9. Don't hate yourself! You're less of a douche than I anticipated. Sorry lol. I hope you know I'm kidding!! In all seriousness though, much respect.

I have had my heart broken people who couldn't/wouldn't/didn't say what you did.

10. I'm not a total douche ;), and I know the essence of heart breaks. I've had mine broken a lot and I think that's why it's hard for me to fall in love now. I need to learn to love again like I love myself.

11. you been with her for 3 weeks, you cant love someone that quickly, romeo.

12. I understand, but she's in love and she asks me if I am...I explain to her that it takes time for me but I feel like I should be in love with her since she's in love with me already.

13. this can't just be me, and believe me im not a shallow person, but i can't love a girl who isnt attractive

when my ex started gaining mad weight that love went down the toilet

14. I'm sorry, but everything following, "I'm not shallow", sounded extremely shallow.

15. Met her parents already? Wayyy too soon

16. i'm not

sexual attraction plays a big part in my interest in a woman though

17. Well, I did it.. I broke up with her, she said.. I felt like you were the one. Lol well I feel good now :)