Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't Decide if I should buy mids, need some pro opinions.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZookaJ, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Wud up GC,

I've been smoking only Dank for the past year but i've been craving some middie J's lately. I was thinking about getting a half-o of decent mids from my dude for 60$(I think thats a good price?) but I dont know if it would be worth it. I did buy an 8th of mids a couple months ago when my tolernace was SUPER high and they barely got me high after a few days of smoking. I smoke alot less now and my tolerance is fairly low so I was wondering if mids are even worth smoking after i've been smoking dank for so long? What you guys think?

2. why not give it a try? A half of decent mids for 60 is a fair deal.

3. i just grabbed a ounce of mids for 160, $30 more than what i paid for a half o of kush lol i havent bought low quality weed in a while but its been working so i say gofor it n smoke big spliffs

4. I like to take some downtime from the high grade every now and then and usually get like a half or quarter z of mids. If they're not too shitty they'll get you high, and that's what it's all about.

5. well where i live a half is 100$ and thats of the lowest quality but i never buy that shit i usually go for nothin but the highs and whenver i get a mid its actually not too weak of a mid, and if u havent been smoking much for a while and your tolerance is down then it doesnt matter if youve been smoking nothin but highs a decent mid will do the trick

6. i love dank, but mids are better for your money...
    i can get an o of some nice mids for 100, and the dank is still 60 and 1/8th....

7. Thanks for the help dudes. I guess i'll pick it up after I finish the last of my dank. I might put some pics up in a few days if i'm not too lazy haha.